- 1 Information
- 2 Update 2021 V5.2
- 3 Update 03. November 2020 V5.1.2
- 4 Update 21. September 2020 V5.1
- 5 Update 16. June 2020 V5.0.9
- 6 Update 20. February 2020 V4.1.6
- 7 Update 20. January 2020 V5.0.8
- 8 Update 06. November 2019 V5.0.7
- 9 Update 24. May 2019 V5.0.6
- 10 Update 20. March 2019 V5.0.5
- 11 Update 09. October 2018 V5.0.2
- 12 Update 16. August 2018 V5.0.1
- 13 Update 9. July 2018 V5.0.0
- 14 Update 9. July 2018 V4.1.5
- 15 Update 14. December 2017 V4.1.3
- 16 Update 05. October 2017 V4.1.2
- 17 Update 23. May 2017 V4.1.1
- 18 Update 25. April 2017 V4.1.0
- 19 Update 08. February 2017 V4.0.10
- 20 Update 21. October 2016 V4.0.9
- 21 Update 05. July 2016 V4.0.8
- 22 Update 09. June 2016 V4.0.7
- 23 Update 30. March 2016 V4.0.6
- 24 Update 19. November 2015 V4.0.5
- 25 Update 03. September 2015 V4.0.4
- 26 Update 22. August 2015 V4.0.2 (manual release only)
- 27 Update 10. June 2015 V4.0.1
- 28 Update 19. May 2015 V4.0.0
- 29 Update 17. December 2014 V3.5.2
- 30 Update 28. August 2014 V3.5.1
- 31 Update 30. July 2014 V3.5
- 32 Update 27. March 2014 V3.4.2
- 33 Update 07. November 2013 V3.4.1
- 34 Update 09. October 2013 V3.4
- 35 Update 26. April 2013 V3.3.3
- 36 Update 11. January 2013 V3.3.2
- 37 Update 2. November 2012 V3.3.1
- 38 Update 24. September 2012 V3.3
- 39 Update 11. May 2012 V3.2.4
- 40 Update 01. March 2012 V3.2.3
- 41 Update 20. December 2011 V3.2.1 (Public since 01. Feb. 2012)
- 42 Update 12. September 2011 V3.0.1
- 43 Update 01. March 2011 V2.8.0
- 44 Update 23. November 2010 V2.7.4
- 45 Update 27. September 2010 V2.7.3
- 46 Update 02. July 2010 V2.7.2
- 47 Update 24. May 2010 V2.7.1
- 48 Update 30. April 2010 V2.7.0
This are the official changelogs for the regify provider software appliance.
Update 2021 V5.2
Major release announcement (will get released Q3 2021)
- New: We are discontinuing regichat. Due to this, all regichat references were removed from the regify provider completely.
- Removed all CHAT_*, all REGICHAT_*, CHECK_HISTORY_INTERVAL and CHECK_IF_REGICHAT_LOADED_INTERVAL constants.
- Removed all regichat related email templates.
- Sub-provider menu flags "Q", "R" have been removed.
- New: For German users, the term "regify-Provider" is now renamed to "regify-Anbieter".
- New: Enhanced optics for GUI tabs to be better recognizable as tabs.
- New: Many icons and images were replaced with better resolution versions or a font icon.
- New: Some unused options were removed from personal information dialog (username field, a header).
- New: Enhanced several sentences and their translations to be better understandable.
- New: Group administration dialog now has a refresh button (update members status).
- New: Invitation dialog now has a refresh button (update invitations status).
- New: Shop order notifies provider by email about a new order. Now, the email also contains json with order details, allowing automated processing.
- New: Provider administration pages...
- The complete look and feel was updated. The interface scales to any screen size (better on 4K monitors).
- Most dialogs are no longer opening popup windows. Instead, dialogs running inside.
- Log viewer search is now also offering an end time.
- Group deletion dialog offers to also delete the contained users.
- Main page shows a warning if appliance websocket server is not running.
- Main page notifies with blinking red flag about new orders and authentication requests.
- Enhanced display of logfile content in administration main page.
- Status display on administration main page updates every 5 seconds (no need for reload).
- Documentation and help option now pointing to new help portal at help.regify.com.
- Removed DOCUMENTATION_DOWNLOAD_INFO_FILE constant.
- New: Default "Admin" account is no longer allowed to log-in to the end user portal.
- New: Sub-provider menu flags "5" and "6" have been removed (no longer needed).
- New: Removed CK-Software shop option in sub-provider administration.
- Int: Removed option RENEWALPERIODOFNOTICE constant (was unused).
- Int: Removed the options to limit mass sendings and increase the number per minute.
- Removed SERVICEPRIORITY_REGIMAIL, SERVICEPRIORITY_REGIBILL, SERVICEPRIORITY_REGIPAY constants.
- No further speed limit for mass sendings.
- Int: Optimized storage and handling of users list of regiboxes.
- Gaining better performance on installations with many regiboxes.
- Extended regibox protocol API for the new list form.
- Int: If regibox storage is exceeded:
- regibox managers will no longer show notifiers for that case.
- Instead, the 'owner' and 'causing user' will get informed by email (maximum once a day).
- Int: Optimized output of portal reference URLs (no absolute pathes anymore).
- Int: Switched regify clearing domains from regify.clearing.lu to clear-center.eu.
- Int: Removed provider setting MTA_ADDS_CRLF (no longer needed).
- Int: Preventing too many SMS for password reset (max 3/day) and re-sending unlock code (max 2/day) per user.
- Int: SMS url replacement is now supporting [e] parameter for check if text encoding is GSM 03.38 compatible.
- Int: Added more protection against stupid antivirus scanners accepting or canceling invitations automatically. Same for PWD reset and self registration.
- Fix: Better handling if the password of a user was reset by a database cleanup of the password field (eg after forcing users to generate a new password).
- Fix: Fixed issues in reporting Excel invitation list errors.
- Fix: Fixed accidential dot (.) in sender name for SMS sending in some cases.
- Fix: Forward after timed out administration session forwarded to portal login instead of admin login.
- Fix: Captchas were sometimes hard to solve. Now, the algorithm is producing better readable captchas.
- Fix: PDF transaction list export for regibox invitations incorrectly mentioned creation entries as well (red).
- Fix: Share ZIP download displaying some "please wait" until download starts (prevent irritation if compression needs some time).
Update 03. November 2020 V5.1.2
- New: Showing provider logo also on mobile devices.
- New: Enhanced downloads page by enhancing update.json parsing.
- Supporting a "hide" attribute to allow regify to hide products and versions from here.
- Supporting "link" attribute to present an informational link instead of binary download.
- Always showing links for other OS (no longer hidden below).
- Fix: In some configurations, the shop button in account overview is broken.
- Note: Shop button in "Communication" -> "Shop" and other locations were still working.
- Fix: Manage user dialog in administration does not show non-activated users by default (tick "Show only not activated users" to see them until you updated).
- Fix: Fixed message about to much invitations for group administrators in some cases.
- Fix: Better handling invalid date values for group administration.
- Fix: Adding and deleting sub-providers was impossible since 5.1.0.
- Int: Added "short" mode for regibox share protocol. Also added "protected" and "fileCnt" values for possible future use.
- Int: Added DOS protection for ZIP download in regibox shares.
Update 21. September 2020 V5.1
End user related:
- New: Add regipay mode to groups.
- Users in such group get a restricted portal interface, optimized for payslip readers.
- Users in such group get a hint where to find the payslips.
- There is a new and optimized email template for invitations into such group (invite_pay template).
- New: regibox share is now better formatted and offers download as ZIP file.
- New: The captchas for registration and password reset are updated.
- More secure (using SVG, rotation, using timing check).
- Better compatible with mobile devices (automatic resizing).
- New: There is only one regify account invitation allowed if the user never sent a regimail before (except of group admins).
- New: Activate "new device" notifier by default. Use better GeoIP service and template.
- New: Added Chinese country names in dropdown country selections.
- New: Added showing users statistics to hotline admin role.
- New: Admin user list export now also includes invitation information.
- New: Renamed "negotiator" columns in admin exports to "coupon code id".
- New: Optional monthly provider report email is re-organized and contains some helping comments (REPORTCOPYADDRESS).
- New: Provider billing documentation was enhanced by adding a "coupon code"s chapter and other updated information.
- New: If admin installs an SSL certificate which lasts longer than 398 days, he gets a warning.
- New: Appliance diagnostics also checks for working websocket connections from outside (regibox).
- Fix: Replaced CodeMirror with ACE code editor component. Fixing flicker and jumping issues.
- Fix: Export for regibox billing also listed users which registered after export period (numbers all zero, so no real issue).
- Fix: Fix issues with authentication dialog not working (5.0.9 issue).
- Info: We have tipps for monitoring with ZABBIX.
- API: The provider API function maildelete was enhanced for multiple addresses and corresponding documentation was clarified.
- Sec: Disable support for TLS1.1. Now, TLS1.2 is the standard protocol. Note: TLS1.3 will not be supported in 5.1 versions.
- Int: Allow file replication in maintenance mode to fix issues removing maintenance mode in cross-master setups.
- Int: Switch default regify SMS gateway to a new vendor (normally, no interaction needed).
- Int: Ensure no email addresses removed from account if its registered as regibox owner (member has to confirm explicitely).
- Int: Underlying OS updated to most recent patch versions.
- Int: Removed config values REGIMAILPRIVATE and REGIMAILFLAT (were not used in the past).
- Int: Removed "SelfAdmin", "RegimailPrivateDefined" and "RegimailFlatDefined" from monthly report.
- Int: Remove all ALSO and AppDirect related code (cleanup).
- Int: Removed the concept of "community" and "corporate" providers. Technically, everything is community now.
- Meaning that there are no "deleted" users any more. Administration no longer offers search for deleted users.
- Provider-SDK does no longer support UserType=91.
Update 16. June 2020 V5.0.9
- New: Increased maximum number of representatives to 25 (former 5).
- New: Self registration dialog now utilizing a captcha to prevent robots from registering or abusing the system.
- Fix: Added missing log entries if a user was removed from a group by the group admin.
- Fix: Fix broken Enforced Attachment links in Gateway protocol (regigate).
- Fix: For regibox manager V2, push notifications were missing if user accepted regibox invitation or boxes with no content were deleted.
- Sec: Prevent HTTP host header attacks (no working attack known for previous provider versions).
- Sec: Set new HTTP Strict-Transport-Security value max-age to be one year (previously 1/2 year).
- Int: Now supporting recipientsHash value in provider protocol (newTransaction) to allow more than 5 representatives (client needs to support this, too).
Update 20. February 2020 V4.1.6
Patch release for very outdated regify providers still on version 4
- Int: Just fixing compatibility with regify Client V4.4 as an temporary help.
Update 20. January 2020 V5.0.8
- New: Administration log viewer allows searching in comments.
- New: Also allow password reset initiated from group administrator without knowing the mobile number.
- Fix: Fixed online reading error "TOTAL_SIZE" if RGF file was bigger than 15 MB.
- Internal: For new backup/restore and SSL offloader scenarios, the system now supports using only IP instead of domain for the main provider.
Update 06. November 2019 V5.0.7
- New: regibox manager with version less than version 1.5.2 are no longer allowed (will trigger error 4 in old regibox managers).
- Fix: Transaction counter for regify report sometimes returned numbers of previous month for overall transactions statistics.
- Please note that this counter is not relevant for any calculation of any cost. It is just statistical information.
- Fix: Database based file replication (master-slave or master-master) does no longer stop in maintenance mode to prevent issues coming back from maintenance.
- Fix: Prevent changing users regibox settings if regibox is not configured at all (web administration only).
- Fix: Fixed rare issue with websocket server hanging (100% CPU).
- Internal: Enhanced options for customizing "Downloads" page image (for better compatibility).
- Internal: regibox protocol handler now supporting metaData field (for managing special permissions of upcoming regibox manager V2).
- Internal: Hosts-file entry for clearing DNS now updated from pkgs.regify.com (previously it was pls1.regify.com).
Update 24. May 2019 V5.0.6
- Fix: Fixed problems in admin dialog for user creation if given email address contained leading or trailing spaces.
- Fix: Decreased default limitation of Provider-SDK function gettransactionlist to 10.000 hits per request to avoid server side high memory consumption.
- Fix: Enhanced error messages in regigate connector protocol if retrieving message key(s) fails.
- Fix: Fixed some optical issue in signing regigate certificates dialog.
- Internal: System now observes the expiration date of the regigate signing certificate. In case it runs out, it is getting re-signed automatically.
- Internal: Some changes regarding new regibox file sharing protocol (beta, only for future regibox versions).
Update 20. March 2019 V5.0.5
- New: We removed support for TLSv1.0 due to security concerns.
- New: Added GDPR compliant data download option to HELP AND FAQ page.
- New: Added start time field to admin log search dialog. Enhanced date and time fields with new HTML5 types.
- New: Added some extra security layer to some download functions.
- New: Added functions for new regibox file sharing protocol (beta, only for future regibox versions).
- Fix: Fixed issues while inviting new users to an already running regichat session.
- Fix: In some circumstances, the provider sent regimail reminders to regibox owners after 3 days.
- Fix: Tweaked some WebSocket parameters for better scaling with many regibox users.
- Fix: Enhanced "online reading" help sentences.
- Fix: Setup assistant did not correctly initialize Chinese templates.
- Fix: Enhanced error message if cookies missing while password reset.
- Fix: Footer code template needed some update.
- Fix: Mobile country code field was partially hidden on small screens during sign-up.
Update 09. October 2018 V5.0.2
- New: Increased the number of allowed transactions in a regimail professional account from 350 to 500.
- New: Forward group admins with regipay capability to the group invitation dialog even if they click the ordinary invitation button.
- Fix: Reducing high CPU load on the appliance if a lot of regiboxes are synchronized with regibox managers pre V1.5.
- Fix: Cron jobs did not respect proxy settings.
- Fix: Prevent regibox advertising showing if no shop order mail address is set in administration.
Update 16. August 2018 V5.0.1
- New: Added some additional sanity check if someone edits provider main configuration file (complain about text outside of PHP tags).
- Fix: Enhanced error message if appliance internally triggers error 58 or error 59 (connectivity issues).
- Fix: Mention prices "incl VAT" in regify (sub)provider settings.
- Fix: Fixed bug causing an error in authentication dialogue (if authentication was denied and comment was used).
- Fix: Fixed and updated list of used components and license information on admin login page.
- Fix: Fixed some issue in WebSocket connection protocol for upcoming regibox V1.5 release.
- Fix: Fixed issue that potentially prevented restart of WebSocket server after appliance update.
- Fix: Fixed some issue in provider setup-wizard after fresh appliance install (invalid session, need login).
- Fix: No longer displaying regibox creation entry in "regibox invitations" list (may confuse people).
Update 9. July 2018 V5.0.0
This is a major release containing many new functions and also breaking some compatibility. For update information, please visit Update_5.0.
End user related:
- New: Added Chinese language support (both user interface and admin interface).
- New: New function "My devices" is showing you the devices you used for log-in.
- New: Added cookie check to prevent users reporting issues if they simply have turned off cookies in their web-browser.
- New: Group administrators can re-send an invitation email.
- New: regify accounts are blocked for 10 minutes if someone tried to login with wrong password for more than 10 times.
- New: Account overview is offering some regibox advertising (only if provider supports regibox).
- New: Account overview is showing group administrator name and contact information.
- New: All users (self registered or invited) will have to explicitly accept terms and conditions during account activation (required by new GDPR/DSGVO).
Admin user related:
- New: Replaced many icons by font icons. Thus, you can edit the color and icon itself much more easy using CSS.
- New: Portal administrators can re-send an invitation or registration email.
- New: User management search also searches in additional email addresses.
- New: Subprovider-Administrators can also edit their contact and support information now.
- New: The (sub)provider is now able to choose the languages he likes to support. Others are not available for end users then.
- New: Language flags are inserted using a simple function now. More easy to customize the footer.
- New: Administration entries regarding provider settings and customization have been re-arranged to be more clear.
- New: Direct access to users usage statistics and see last email log entries.
- New: Provider maintenance dialog offers a SMS test function.
- New: Customizing now also allows SVG and TTF files upload (for uploading and hosting own fonts for CSS usage).
- New: Provider-SDK access is now restricted to given IP address(es) or ranges.
- New: Custom SMS sending functionality (URl call) to allow more placeholders for various SMS text encoding (eg UTF16).
- New: Terms and conditions page now offers a "print" button.
- Fix: Transaction history export using PDF is now using a font that supports Chinese subjects, too.
- Fix: Added support for Windows Phone to pay.php payslip download and on-line regimail reading.
- Fix: Added more logging regarding user registration and account activation.
- Fix: As usual, many sentences and template texts have been enhanced or corrected.
- Fix: Email domain blacklist was not used for invitations using CSV/Excel upload.
- Fix: The overall number of transactions in monthly report only counted opened transactions instead of all (not used for invoicing!).
- Fix: Enhanced the invitation dialogue to better explain the usage of optional mobile number.
- Fix: Excel and CSV import better trims leading and trailing spaces, does no longer complain about empty lines.
- Fix: Fixed php syntax check in admin script dialogues (was somehow useless in provider 4.1).
- Fix: Fixed password reset issue, introduced in pre-upgrade release 4.1.5.
- Fix: Fixed issue where non activated additional email addresses were not automatically removed two days later.
- Hardened the appliance against several attack vectors.
- Set Apache TraceEnable directive to "off" by default.
- Enhanced SSL cipher suites to get even more security for SSL connections.
- Internal: Now supporting e-mail addresses using unicode domains (Punycode support).
- Internal: Maximum number of group members is no longer fixed and can get adapted using MAX_GROUP_MEMBERS constant.
- Internal: Provider-SDK now offers a new function called startchat and allows to run chats from scratch with no need of portal interaction.
- Internal: Added web-socket server for providing push notifications to several products (eg regibox).
- Internal: Enhanced CSS and JS provisioning on provider updates to make sure it loads new even if browser cache is active.
- Internal: New getWebSession function in client protocol to replace older one in future regify client software.
- Internal: Support script for user export/import now also supports transfer of grouping information.
- Internal: Upgrade underlying operating system to CentOS 7.5 (also supporting SMBv2 for regibox and backup shares).
- Internal: To prevent DNS issues with clearing (slow lookup sometimes), we added some auto-updated hosts file entries.
Update 9. July 2018 V4.1.5
- New: Prepare system for upgrade to version 5.
Update 14. December 2017 V4.1.3
- New: Enhanced Excel/CSV import with a better report upon invitations were sent.
- New: User account overview is showing regify account capability information.
- Fix: During invitation, the used full name was reduced to last name only if no title was given.
- Fix: Individual invitation message text did not use line-breaks (instead, showing <br />).
- Fix: Enhanced some sentences regarding new users welcome page.
- Fix: Fix error 59 for iPhones with a single quote in the device name.
- Fix: Sub-Provider administrator role now also allowed to search the provider log.
- Fix: Admin roles Hotline, Helpdesk and Accounting are now also allowed to enter documentation page.
- Fix: New user dialogue in administration accidentally showing groups of other sub-providers.
Update 05. October 2017 V4.1.2
- New: Added cookie test (warn users if they disabled cookies).
- New: Added UEFI boot support to regify provider appliance.
- Fix: Enabled Windows Phone users to download payslip from /pay.php.
- Fix: Fixed wrong displaying of user growth in admin statistics.
- Fix: Added CSS width to regibox invitation templates (fixes OL issues).
- Int: Added some more logging about user PWD resets.
Update 23. May 2017 V4.1.1
- Fix: Fixed a problem where the users confirmation link turns invalid after 24 hours instead of a few days.
- Fix: regimail default message template is now setting an additional width CSS parameter as Outlook seem to ignore a given table width="" value under some circumstances.
- Fix: Under some circumstances, the transaction id mentioned in the receipt e-mail template was not converted into the right format (transaction history is still correct).
- Fix: During user registration, some useless empty DB records have been created. It is fixed now and cleanup is done during update.
- Internal: The template text for authentication failure was enhanced.
- Internal: Group member maximum size is now a constant.
- Internal: regichat creation is completely re-factored.
Update 25. April 2017 V4.1.0
This is a major release containing many new functions and also breaking compatibility. For update information, please visit Update_4.1.
- New: Complete new e-mail template engine.
- Re-designed default e-mail templates with enhanced default text.
- Customization editor now offering live preview of all changes.
- Templates are now named and containing readable placeholders.
- Design and colors can be switched in one location for all templates.
- Offers the usage of own placeholders.
- New extra templates for regibox invitations/recipt.
- Allows editing regibox invitation templates.
- New: Enhanced user registration and password reset dialogues to work even if some virus scanner tried to examine the link before the user.
- New: User gets an e-mail if his regibox space is close to exceed the limit.
- New: System tells you if you tried to login with your old password (after you changed it).
- New: Group administration dialogue now allowing user invitation with Excel-File (xlsx). No need to save as CSV anymore.
- New: Updated administration interface design (more clear, enhanced user settings, login dialogue etc).
- New: Admin file editor window is now fully sizable.
- New: Admin documentation is better structured and contains more documents.
- New: Admin statistics now using background calls to generate the graphics (page loads faster).
- New: Administration utilizes a new CSS based success notification to prevent wasting space.
- New: Administration main page tells you the usage level of the assigned regibox share (in percent, warning if >90%).
- New: Help documents in administration are now better organized. "Sub-Provider Admin" role is also able to access documentation now.
- New: If e-mail can not get sent directly during user registration, it directly displays an error to the user incl. mail-server error message.
- New: E-mail templates for regimail reminder and receipt message now also containing the start date.
- New: Appliance menu now offering "Send Support Diagnostics" to quickly get all relevant system configuration values (for regify support).
- New: Sender name for sending regimail online is now showing the regify users e-mail address in name part of generic portal mail-address.
- New: Take group assignment from invitation, if a user registers by ignoring a previously received invitation.
- Internal: Complete redesign of registration, invitation and PWD reset functionality.
- Internal: Complete redesign of administration dialogues.
- Internal: Complete redesign of e-mail template engine.
- Internal: All password hash-codes are additionally encrypted.
- Internal: Appliance does no longer contain regigate options.
- Internal: regibox protocol is splitting big regiboxes event log into multiple junks during synchronization (more stable, better performance).
- Internal: Switched regibox size calculations from base 1000 to base 1024 (more consistency with Windows).
- Internal: Added retry function for OpenID login if problems occur during oAuth calls.
- Internal: Added autocomplete="off" option in HTML forms for both login dialogues (user and administration).
- and many more small fixes and enhancements...
- Fix: Now fully enables usage of single quotes in e-mail addresses.
- Fix: Fixed some issue in regibox space warning if monitoring.php is used.
- Fix: Account overview is now hiding "Product and SDK settings" if none is activated (no confusion of end users).
- Fix: User password reset is now sending the confirmation e-mail to the entered e-mail address (previously, the main e-mail address was used).
- Fix: Fixed issues if a user goes to administration directly after the web-wizard was finished (logged in with incomplete session).
Update 08. February 2017 V4.0.10
Patch release announcement
- Fix: Enhanced usability if e-mail address uses a single quote (was filtered before).
- Fix: Enhanced some French sentences.
- Fix: Fixed several regigate connector issues
- Wrong default identity in some special cases.
- Fixed missing delivery of new message template in some circumstances.
- Fixed a bug in regigate connector using wrong subproviderid for new transactions.
- Fixed error notice in appliance log if regigate was used by an authenticated user.
- Internal: Removed regigate gateway functionality from provider appliance. regigate connector still available.
- Internal: Enhanced initial provider flags for new installations.
- Internal: Fix the "all transactions" counter in monthly report to be more precise.
- Internal: Some security related fixes and enhancements.
- Internal: Limit accepted regibox manager desktop version to V1.3.2 or newer. Older regibox managers will get an error message (error 4).
- Internal: Allow box pull for regibox to chunk in 5MB blocks.
Update 21. October 2016 V4.0.9
Patch release announcement
- New: Added option to get admin activity notification e-mails (only available for provider administrators).
- New: Enhanced some logging functionality in general.
- New: Provider-SDK function userinvite does no longer need a title as mandatory parameter.
- New: Enhanced some regigate functionality (check if user exists previous to encryption).
- Fix: Fix problems if an attachment with no filename extension is attached during on-line writing in portal.
- Fix: Enhanced some language translation sentences for pay.php.
- Fix: Enhanced security if documents are downloaded from the portal.
- Internal: Fixed a reporting problem not counting all regimail mass sending messages.
- Appliance: Added some more security related apache headers (Strict-Transport-Security, X-Content-Type-Options, X-XSS-Protection).
- Appliance: Upgrade to OpenSSL 1.0.1e-48 to fix CVE-2016-2107 (OpenSSL timing leak allowing SSL padding oracle attack).
Update 05. July 2016 V4.0.8
Patch release announcement
- New: Due to the new price-list of regify, the transaction limit for regimail professional is now 350 transactions/month (old was 200 transactions/month).
- New: Report function for regibox billing also contains users who have regibox enabled but do not use regibox.
- New: regibox billing report is now named with a better filename (regibox_%y-%m.csv).
- New: regibox size limit is no longer fixed to regify defaults and can get chosen freely.
Update 09. June 2016 V4.0.7
Patch release announcement
- New: Added ALSO marketplace support.
- Fix: Fixed a bug in regibox size calculations for files and boxes bigger than 4,29 GB.
- Fix: Fixed a bug in log entries if someone removes a representative from his account.
- Fix: Group management dialogue (administration) did not correctly check the group users limit of 1000 users per group.
- Fix: Fixed sender information problem while sending regibox invitations using the portal e-mail proxy.
- Fix: Fixed some text sentences.
- Fix: regigate connector API did not correctly return regimail private/professional status in some cases.
- Fix: Fixed wrong validation of e-mail addresses with multiple "-" in domain name.
- Enhancement: /pay.php now showing links to portal login and regular downloads page.
- Enhancement: /pay.php now showing a link to some helping video (for using the pay.php site with Outlook).
- Enhancement: /pay.php now uses the centralized setup repositories, too.
- Enhancement: CSV import of users is now more tolerant if non breaking spaces are in the e-mail address fields.
- Internal: AppDirect marketplace integration returning better error messages in case of failures.
- Internal: regify protocol now supports getMetrics function to return current user usage statistics (for next regibox manager version).
Update 30. March 2016 V4.0.6
Patch release announcement
- New: Added AppDirect marketplace API.
- New: Added OpenID login support (portal only) if users are created using AppDirect API.
- New: The downloads-page was completely redesigned and restructured for better usability.
- Fix: Fixed problem during online sending if an e-mail address contains a top-level-domain with more than 4 characters.
- Fix: Fixed sending duplicate of online written regimail even if this option was unchecked.
- Fix: Fixed problem with user forwarding (if user tries wrong provider). Now also supporting the same for sub-providers.
- Fix: Removed last BlackBerry references from admin interface.
- Fix: Updated CSS for regichat to dimm the background if dialogues pop up.
- Fix: Fixed possibility to reach the shop page through an advertising even if shop pages are turned off.
- Fix: Stop sending the HTTP header "X-Frame-Options: SAMEORIGIN" twice per session.
- Fix: Trigger config checksum re-calculation also if new logo was uloaded (forces clients to reload config).
- Enhancement: Enhanced password displaying after registration confirmation (bigger, better print option).
- Enhancement: Relocated VAT fields in user data dialogue (moved behind organization name) and added some help.
- Enhancement: Equalise the usage of header elements in several dialogues (e-mail addresses, reporesentatives, system settings etc.).
- Enhancement: Enhanced the status display during authentication in progress.
- Enhancement: Enhanced several text sentences to be better understandable.
- Enhancement: Several optical enhancements by replacing images/icons with better ones.
- Internal: Added RESELLERID field to users and groups. Not editable, only usable by Provider-SDK.
- Internal: Added 25GB as a selectable default size for regibox.
- Internal: Replaced font used for rendering PDF reports with another one (better to read).
- Internal: Better log entries in case of missing clearing connections and their re-activation.
- Appliance: Upgrade to OpenSSL 1.0.1e-42.4 (listing CVEs does not mean that the regify provider appliance was directly affected by all of them)
- fix CVE-2016-0702 - side channel attack on modular exponentiation
- fix CVE-2016-0705 - double-free in DSA private key parsing
- fix CVE-2016-0797 - heap corruption in BN_hex2bn and BN_dec2bn
- fix CVE-2015-3197 - SSLv2 ciphersuite enforcement
- fix CVE-2015-7575 - disallow use of MD5 in TLS1.2
- fix CVE-2015-3194 - certificate verify crash with missing PSS parameter
- fix CVE-2015-3195 - X509_ATTRIBUTE memory leak
- fix CVE-2015-3196 - race condition when handling PSK identity hint
- Appliance: Upgrade to glibc 2.12-1.166.7
- Update fix for CVE-2015-7547
- Fix CVE-2015-7547: getaddrinfo() stack-based buffer overflow
Update 19. November 2015 V4.0.5
- New: If a user tries to login but is not found on the provider system, the provider is now trying to use the regify Provider Lookup Service (PLS) to find the user and, if password was correct in general, redirect him to the correct provider.
- New: Added regibox option for the export of user-data depending on product settings (admin).
- New: Added X-Frame-Option SAMEORIGIN to Apache configuration.
- Fixed problems during regibox invitations if e-mail address contained single quote.
- Fixed some missing French translations.
- Fixing counter reset issues of regimail users leaving accounts not reset if users FLAGS column was NULL.
- Fixed switched regibox size and regibox count values in monthly report.
- Fixed missing provider- and domain-name in monthly report if provider supports regibox.
- Fixed small layout issue in changing mobile number dialogue popup.
- Fixed available regibox feature option for customers if the provider is not configured for regibox.
- Fix possibility of representatives for regibox invitations.
- Enhanced "prices and conditions" templates to also show regibox pricing.
- Enhanced client protocol to also return "regimail mass" sender status during login.
- Enhanced client protocol to return more complete data for getUserData function.
- Enhanced error message if SMS activation fails.
- Updated administrator guide by adding regibox information.
- OS-Update: Security update (NSS version upgrade)
Update 03. September 2015 V4.0.4
- Fixed wrong redirection after registration links where clicked (lead to downloads page).
- Fixed Provider-SDK function CheckUser() to demand super-user permissions.
- Fixed several French typos.
- Fixed group management dialogue which was missing a bit of space between the buttons.
- Fixed bug in admin statistics user graph that happened if there was a month with not a single new user.
- Fixed several displaying problems for users who are still using IE7 and IE8.
- Fixed several wrong placed mandatory signs on user invitation page.
- Fixed false 'you hit the size limit' messages in regibox in some circumstances.
- Replaced misleading red colour in regibox usage graphics to be green as long as limit is not reached.
- Added user related regibox usage information to several administration dialogues.
- Updated several provider documents (customizing, software deployment, etc).
- Added regibox functionality to track if a user started synchronizing a particular regibox (to offer invitation status to box owner).
- Make sure that e-mail addresses of regibox users do not contain leading or trailing spaces (become more tolerant).
- Several speed enhancements regarding regibox.
- Updated integrated regify client setups to version 4.1.2 (Windows only).
- Enhanced time-out tolerance for internal regibox SMB-share availability test.
Update 22. August 2015 V4.0.2 (manual release only)
- Fixed problems with regibox synchronization.
Update 10. June 2015 V4.0.1
- Fixed problems while reading regimails on-line using Microsoft Internet Explorer.
- Updated Apache cipher-suite
- Making sure that RC4 encryption algorithm is never used any more for SSL/TLS connections - it was secure before but there have been very rare situations where it still was possible.
- Disabling DHE_EXPORT from available cipher suites (Logjam attack).
- Added an additional "Downloads" link to the "my account" sub-menu (on users request).
- Fixed on-line reading dialogue. It displayed a long list of recipients in one long line instead of doing word-wrap.
- Fixed CSS to prevent some older web-browsers from displaying a big box around checkboxes (eg Opera).
- Fixed the CSS design of some pages during user registration and password reset.
- Fixed a problem for printing an on-line opened regimail (it only printed the visible part).
- Fixed some typos and bad translations.
- Added the appliance documentation PDF to the web-administration documents page.
- Fixed displaying the old regify slogan in the logo at /pay.php (logo at the bottom of the page).
- Fixed some small design and layout specific issues.
Update 19. May 2015 V4.0.0
- Completely re-engineered user navigation and new default design.
- Less clicks needed as main actions are reached by one click.
- Not so common menu entries moved to sub menus.
- The new layout scales fine to different screen resolutions including mobile screens (responsive design).
- Enhanced and more customization options.
- Additional "Account summary" page.
- Self learning to provide you with the most likely dialogue page upon login.
- regibox integration.
- regichat will offer default text templates. They can quickly get inserted to the chat window.
- If no regichat responsive is available, the customer will get informed that he should come back later.
- Completely reworked user navigation and new default design.
- New scripting and customizing features (codeHeader.php and codeFooter.php).
- regibox integration.
- regichat now offering text templates.
- Enhanced regichat behaviour in case of no available chat responsive.
- Enhanced notification on new orders for administrators.
- Improved registration page design.
- Administration now also offers CSV import to invite users (optionally into a group).
- Updated downloads page (now providing setups from our central regify servers, added regibox client).
- Better advertising if user is using regify account without regimail professional.
- Administration is now offering a dialogue for (sub)provider menu flags (now usable with simple checkboxes).
- Extra regipay landing point (pay.php) allowing employees to easily read regipays without confusion by other functionality.
- New regibox related reports.
- Updated user data page to be more responsive on errors (re-factored the whole page).
- Enhanced CSV import (group invitations) to accept more formats and auto-detect utf8 encoding.
- Fixed several spelling errors in all languages.
- All PDF documentation in admin pages is now using a unified layout.
- Enhanced Provider-SDK to also support new regibox features and complete regichat options.
- Provider management "maintenance mode" button is now making permanent entry in configuration.php (no automatic restore anymore).
Update 17. December 2014 V3.5.2
- Fixed user-admin dialogue problem in French administration.
- Fixed some monitoring issue causing standard monitoring call to fail.
- Fixed problem that forced users to enter a phone number in user data dialogue if the provider does not use a SMS gateway.
- Fixed an issue regarding the e-mail template used for password reset (sometimes using main provider template instead of subprovider).
- Fixed a problem not displaying all countries and country-codes of countries with the same country-code (eg +1).
- Fixed an issue with invitation of additional regichat users during a running chat if the chat-interface is in French language.
- Updated some authentication related language sentences.
- Updated OS bash to be ShellShock proof (The regify provider was not vulnerable to ShellShock attacks because there is no CGI running).
- The appliance will no longer support SSLv3 to protect against SSLv3 issues (Poodle attack vector). This will cause IE6 to no longer work.
Update 28. August 2014 V3.5.1
- Fixed a minor bug.
Update 30. July 2014 V3.5
- New product regichat.
- New product regigate.
- Users can chose their own regify account password (optional).
- Groups can get defined as representatives.
- Including new regify client V4.0.0 setups.
- Added regichat feature to the regify provider.
- Added regichat API and API-Token handling.
- Added regichat shopping pages.
- Added regigate features and interfaces to the regify provider including HA (high availability).
- Enhanced registration dialogue (more clear, more easy, reduced number of fields).
- Enhanced optical styles (more modern).
- Now supporting groups as representatives (max. 5 times).
- Bank data dialogues now supporting IBAN and BIC values (IBAN is validated).
- Password reset dialogue now allowing users to enter their own password (optionally, with strength check).
- Dialogues now displaying the country names respecting the users chosen language (previously, always English).
- Allow admins to send unlock-code directly from manual authentication dialogue.
- The captcha for password reset is now more easy to read.
- Added enhanced logging viewer for administrators (master role only).
- Updated administrators user management dialogue to encapsulate options to some popup.
- Enhanced mobile number dialogues with country code dropdown showing country name.
- Subprovider administrators now also allowed to export payment- and user-data (administration role based).
- Now supporting PFS (Perfect Forward Secrecy) for https connections with most modern browsers (reaching A- rating at Qualys test site).
- Enhanced IDS (Intrusion Detection System) to be generally more tolerant about cookies.
- Various speed optimizations.
- Added automatic database replication test (sending e-mail in case of replication failure).
- Added various CSRF (Cross-Site-Request-Forgery) checks to secure the pages.
- Group handling dialogues now working for up to 1000 users (500 before).
- Make provider-SDK more tolerant about existing but deleted user entries e-mail addresses.
- Enhanced handling of clearing failures.
- Added disk size checking (free disk space) for standard monitoring call.
- SMS sender name is now made from the providers domain.
- SalesID value is taken over from users to newly invited users.
- SalesID can be pre-given with a special link to the registration page.
- Added extra "X-regifyMailAgent: regimail" header to regimails sent online.
- Fix: Fixed several typos in language sentences.
- Fix: Fixed wrong username length check in userdata edit dialogue.
- Fix: Enhanced daily job in case of more than 10'000 transactions a day (script timeout on slower machines).
- Fix: Fixed some IE8 related incompatibilities (internal network access only).
- Fix: Enhanced MIME encoding of attached files for e-mails sent by the regify provider.
Update 27. March 2014 V3.4.2
- Enhanced registration GUI.
- Updated blackberry client to V1.8.3 (now supporting new cryptographic standards for upcoming systems).
- Changing date display for French language (better formatted).
- Various dialogue enhancements (password reset, registration, invitation).
- Enhanced IDS check to also ignore ShareThis and some Google tracking cookies.
- Making a user a regimail mass sender now automatically deactivates all notifier e-mail messages.
- Some admin dialogues now automatically offering respective PDF documentation for download.
- Ignore double entered users in shop dialogue (handled as one entry only).
- If shop is in manual process mode, the ordering process is more automated.
- Added phone number validation for password reset from the administration.
- Enhanced admins password reset dialogue (better descriptions and better SMS support).
- Captcha background is always solid now (no longer transparent, showing background images).
- Any IE7 compatibility is removed now. The regify provider will not work with IE6 or IE7 any more!
- regify changed his slogan and therefore the default logos have changed.
- Fix: Fixed some regibill validation problem with invalid PDF's and drag&drop upload.
- Fix: Fixed some XSS and CSRF attack vectors.
- Fix: Fixed some login problem in an edge case (client SDK related).
- Fix: Fixed IE8 switching to quirks-mode if provider is accesses from internal network.
- Fix: Fixed minor bug in provider if username contains ´ character in invitation function.
- Fix: Fixed a lot of typos and spelling errors.
- Fix: Fixed problems in changing mobile number dialogue of non SMS enabled providers.
Update 07. November 2013 V3.4.1
- Enhanced some SMS dialogs (being more explaining).
- Enhanced IDS check to also ignore ShareThis tracking cookies.
- Fix: Fixed a CSS bug that caused the download link to jump up when the registration link is disabled.
- Fix: Fixed some registration bug where, in some special cases, an e-mail address is left in the database of the provider.
- Fix: Preventing some false "headers already sent" alerts in log.
- Fix: Problem with missing sender name in online created regimails.
- Fix: Fixed bug in Provider-SDK invitation resulting in missing Organisation name and AuthType information.
- Fix: Some error messages have not been logged to error-log.
- Fix: Fixed tab-order on registration page (order you step through the fields by using tab key).
- Fix: Fixed problem returning to productive state after some clearing failure.
Update 09. October 2013 V3.4
- Complete revised and redesigned registration and password reset process and dialogs.
- Enhanced usage of SMS for security related processes and user communication.
- Completely revised login dialog (removed one tab and combined login and reading).
- Allowing drag&drop upload of files (online reading, writing).
- Completely revised and redesigned registration and password reset process and dialogs.
- Included regify provided SMS gateway for easy SMS usage.
- Completely revised login dialog (removed one tab and combined login and reading).
- Allowing drag&drop upload of files (online reading, writing).
- Slow file uploads now showing an upload progress bar (online reading, online writing).
- Option to chose the sender address during online writing (if multiple e-mail addresses are given).
- Added export functions for userdata and invoicing data (both exporting XML or CSV).
- Users now can see how long the web session stays active (on upper right). If it turns inactive, logout is called automatically.
- Transaction history views (regimail, regibill, regipay) now all allowing search and multiple pages.
- Transaction history views (regimail, regibill, regipay) now all allowing PDF download.
- Showing MySQL replication info in provider management dialog (administration).
- Enhanced usage of SMS for security related processes and user communication.
- Password reset can forward the request to the users "real" provider (by using PLS).
- Provider statistics now using modern graphics and animation for displaying more values.
- Provider statistics now showing member growth instead members per month.
- Added ToDo feature to help administrators to keep their provider clean and updated.
- Setup wizard now also supporting proxy server.
- Added support for special connectors allowing integration of archives or hybrid mail to the provider.
- Added "Mass Sender" type of user (now regimail professional, regimail private, regimail mass sender).
- Provider appliance does no longer need root CA certificates during certificate import.
- Provider appliance now supporting VLAN's and network interface bonding.
- Provider appliance runs its own DNS server.
- Now the provider appliance supports automatic backups to SMB shares.
- Provider appliance now offers complete diagnostics function to finish installation and help fix networking issues.
- Now it is possible to restrict SSH access to provider appliance to local subnet only.
- Supporting password reset by PLS request.
- Enhanced Provider-SDK functions and added some more status codes.
- Supporting quick connection check by client software.
- Provider-SDK function usernewpassword now supporting more parameters.
- Enhanced unicode capability for online writing and reading regimails.
- Removed length fixation of wizard field for clearing password.
- Limit number of coupon code days to max 365.
- Prevent some re-POST questions in FireFox and IE in provider customization dialog after an image was uploaded.
- Supporting more CSV file formats for group invitations.
- Fixed problems downloading XML reports in IE8.
- replaced deprecated <blink> tag by CSS animation.
- Added SAP single sign-on cookie exceptions to IDS (no longer triggering error).
- Fixed a lot of translation typos and errors.
- Check for updates in provider appliance also checks for multiple updates.
- Some security related enhancements.
- Some web configuration wizard settings have not been persistant if wizard was re-run.
- Provider-SDK function usergetsettings now correctly returning numeric 1/0 instead of true/false.
Update 26. April 2013 V3.3.3
- Updated regify client setup to V22.214.171.1243.
- Updated regify client deployment documentation.
- Adding new regify protocol V2 support (needed for next versions of regibill and regipay desktop).
- Prevent second monthly report on multiple replicated systems.
- Fixed problem with visible HTML tags in PayPal shop pages and regibill transaction history.
- Fixed missing download link for RGF file if email sending on portal failed (online writing).
- Fixed resetting language to browser default in popup windows (eg Terms) on some webbrowsers.
- Fixed error message 'missing function getFrom()' in some loadbalancer environments.
- Fixed swapped displaying of regibill standard and premium counters on administration pages.
Update 11. January 2013 V3.3.2
- Fixed problem while online reading if username contains umlaute (error 10 during reading).
- Fixed file permission problem if files are replicated over master-master replication (access denied during customization).
- Ensures that users are not getting deleted on local regify provider if clearing access is not possible.
Update 2. November 2012 V3.3.1
Bugfix release and some new features
- Enhanced "open regify-file" tab on login screen (more easy to understand and use).
- Enhanced file size checking for online reading.
- Added MacOS client download links on all download pages.
- Allow free entering of users title (administration interface).
- After account activation, the DOWNLOAD button now points to correct download location for your OS (Win, MacOS, iOS, Android).
- Prevent uploading files in maintenance mode (validate regibill, upload on login).
- Fixed Intrusion Detection System (IDS) problem while sending online with certain messages.
- Fixed upload problem with Chrome browser while validating regibill standard.
- Fixed some problem while online reading chinese encoded messages.
- Fixed tool tip text help for regibill and regipay transaction archive.
- Fixed displaying wrong number of transactions left if user was regimail private and previously had some extended transaction limit.
- Fixed problem preventing sub-provider admins from editing their customizing files.
Update 24. September 2012 V3.3
- Download the regibill validation report as PDF document.
- Every subprovider gets his own payment and shop options (incl. PayPal).
- User login is possible with e-mail address instead of username, too.
- Download the regibill validation report as PDF document.
- Login will be possible with e-mail address instead of username, too.
- Users are getting an email about successfull authentication, too.
- Support for PLS service (makes users initial client installation much more easy).
- Favicon will be customizable for each subprovider (png format, only for non IE browsers).
- Full customizing synchronisation in clustered setups.
- New maintenance dialog with new options in administration (DB synchronization, maintenance).
- All users having a sales-id field, too (free to enter anything).
- User administration allows moving users easily between subproviders.
- Administration gives now access to users internal bank account.
- Every subprovider gets his own payment and shop options (incl. PayPal).
- Enhanced customizing editor in administration (codemirror update).
- Individual report-code in free intervals for professional services.
- All regify premium texts are now fully translated to regimail standard and regimail professional.
- Internal optimizations on cryptography (faster).
- Unlock codes will be output in blocks of four (more easy to read and enter).
- Enhanced upload dialog for files (rgf files, regibill validation, online writing etc.)
- Updated software deployment documentation to new regify clients V3.9.
- The transaction history export as PDF now fully supports unicode characters for message subjects.
- Overworked session handling allows user- and admin-session in the same browser at a time.
- Sessions are now timing out depending on last activity.
- Enhanced IE compatibility.
- Some english and french translation has been revised (better).
- Complete CSS styled bubble help (fully customizable now).
- Provider statistics no longer uses Google Charts API (administration).
- Enhanced framebuster framework regarding OWASP suggestions.
- Added ALLOWROAMING flag to enable/disable roaming participation for provider.
- Obligatory attachments now allowing .docx format.
- Setup packing using AppPack and signing of the setups is no longer needed for regify client 3.9 or higher.
- Changed regibill & regipay invoicing interval to weekly by default.
- Completely overworked logging mechanisms.
- Updated default mail_blacklist.txt (added some more spamming domains).
- Maximum authentication level of non-certified regify providers is limites to three.
- Enhanced regify client protocoll (getconfiguration and login functions).
- Fix: Changing admin roles no longer needs logout/login to work.
- Fix: Prevent users from deleting their account if they have an administration role.
- Fix: Fixed problems if user data contains single quotes in two dialogs.
- Fix: Fixed problem writing online regimails after user changed his username in same session.
- Fix: Fixed problem writing online regimails after auto-login from client.
- Fix: Fixed bad layouting if provider does not allow the Downloads option on login page.
- Fix: Added french translation for default footer content.
- Fix: Added french translation for default terms and conditions and default prices page.
- Fix: Fixed session error for printing passwords dialog.
- Fix: Fixed problem if subject of online written regimails starting with minus.
- Fix: Fixed ignoring two-step password method while sending external invitation.
Update 11. May 2012 V3.2.4
- fixed problem signing executables using a proxy server.
- added PLS support (provider lookup service).
- added more debugging options to web-calls (cURL).
- fixed httpd autostart problem on appliance restart.
- updated appliance Apache and mod_ssl to CentOS release version httpd-2.2.15-15 and mod_ssl-2.2.15-15.
Update 01. March 2012 V3.2.3
- fixing invitation calls using internal proxy.
- fixing missing re-send dialog for users authenticated using text messages (sms).
- fixing problems with PayPal accounts and adding more detailed PayPal information to order.
- fixed occasional problem receiving regify_default_message.html on systems with subproviders.
Update 20. December 2011 V3.2.1 (Public since 01. Feb. 2012)
- complete regibill and regipay integration.
- Support for regimail private feature.
- Re-send unlock-code by SMS initiated by the user itself.
- Automatically signs regify-client setups (signed files for download by users).
- Enhanced guidance for users who recently have authenticated.
- Enhanced setup-wizard (after installation).
- Enhanced customization dialog in administration.
- allows editing of all customization files in administration portal (browser).
- allows management of customized images.
- Better recognizable membership-state icons.
- Enhanced CSS design and more elements that allow CSS style options.
- New subprovider option to force SSL URLS even if ONLY_HTTPS is false (Loadbalancer).
- If a group-admin resets passwords, they are now sent using SMS, too.
- Updated handling of files in STYLE folder ('_' marks manipulated data, others remnain default).
- Added customization dialog to subprovider admin role.
- Better styled Download-page (with Operating-System icons).
- User-Administration shows users counters (regimail, regipay, regibill).
- Removed cookie usage for regify.php (affects only Client-SDK connections).
- Switched regifycmd to most recent version (incl. SDK).
- Enhanced Debug-Options for the portal.
- Removed GMTDIFFERENCE setting by replacing it with some automation (server timezone).
- Fix: Fixed bug with UTC-0 time in Identity-File.
- Fix: Fixed problem while login with username containing + or &.
- Fix: Fixed IDS problems with false positives on online writing regify messages.
- Fix: Fixed e-mail line feed madness by adding optional MTA_ADDS_CRLF switch.
- Fix: Fixed some issues while online sending regimail messages on redundant systems.
- Added configuration of NTP server.
- Enhanced hints for SSL certificate import.
- Better "View Database Status" dialog.
- Enhanced handling of user-manipulated files in STYLE folder.
- Supports automatic updates with updates.regify.com.
- Fix: changing provider servername in SSL mode breaks apache config.
- Fix: After failure of SSL certificate import, the SSH session crashed.
Update 12. September 2011 V3.0.1
- regibill and regipay integration
- supporting french as additional language
- comprehensive SMS support (registering, invitations etc.)
- enhanced and more clear login dialog
- many dialogs have been enhanced (user and administration)
- extended CSS support for more customizing possibilities
- supporting the regify Android app (free of charge in Google Market)
- delivery of the new regify-Client V3.7
- AddIn for Thunderbird supporting V4 to V7
- enhanced Outlook AddIn (save unencrypted copy while sending)
- better Proxy-Server support
- answer directly using Lotus Notes (Windows)
- System manages bank-account for every user including direct debit authority checkbox.
- System allows to manage regimail, regibill and regipay by transaction.
- new Provider-SDK function mailcheckassignment to check, if an e-mail account is allready assigned to the service.
- new provider-protocol function getconfiguration returns a json array containing provider templates and other information.
- Overworked login-dialog (includes regibill now).
- Writing invitations shows and ensures the maximum number of chars in free text.
- Main-menu graphically shows the account-type (standard/premium) using a special icon.
- AUTHTRANSMITURLGOODRESULT supports now RegularExpressions.
- optional function AuthTransNumberConvert() allows admins to prepare numbers before inserting to AUTHTRANSMITURL.
- regify provider now allows users to enter their mobile number and their international VAT code.
- Portal locks and highlights user-data fields that are not allowed to edit because of a valid authentication state.
- User choses his main-mailaddress from a dropdown-box now (reduces complexity for user).
- Register- and Invitation is now able to use SMS to send the password (AUTHTRANSMITURL needed).
- Added french as the third supported language (both portal and administration).
- Added PRINT option to "regibill standard" validation page.
- Administration Login shows licence information (regify and external components).
- Configuration has been split into two files (new configuration_default.php).
- Monitoring now triggers a warning if there are mails stuck in the system (tblmailjobs).
- Switched sender and recipient auth-level check to clearing (keep old method for compatibility).
- Add "Protocol" parameter for regify-protocoll (to allow regibill and regipay).
- Client-Software update adds [SECURITY] and ProviderKey values automatically to customize.ini.
- While MySQL database update, absolutely all tables and varchar fields are getting converted to UTF8.
- Administration of Invoices shows no "Payed" button if the price is zero.
- Standard Buying-Dialog does not show price, if the price is zero.
- Overworked design of steps and some other small graphics.
- All Bubble-help functions now are encapsulated by a function (InsertBubbleHelp()).
- Some dialogs have been overworked to use tabs to get a more cleanup interface.
- Added automatic generation of REGIFY_TEMP.
- Added setting of session.save_path to configuration_default.php.
- some more elements are now using CSS class for display (changeable by provider).
- completely overworked file-handling in STYLE folders (_Filename for individual, others are defaults).
- added PhoneMobile and VATNumber field to users dialogs.
- the new phpAutoLogin.php allows fast and secure opening of pages from clients.
- Enhanced language handling in some routines (BubbleHelp etc.).
- Fix: fixed some optical issues in the default CSS file.
- Fix: raised the needed Auth-Level for the provider-sdk funtion UserAuthenticate().
- Fix: Fixed QuickSearch in Grpup-Administration (accidentally searched in html, too).
- Fix: Fixed Tab-Script on IE8 (only working in Compatibility Mode).
- Fix: Fixed missing OK value of Provider-SDK function maildelete.
- Fix: Fixed problem with managing administration roles in subprovider management.
- Fix: Fixed wrong SENDERSNEEDAUTHLEVEL assignment in UserSetSettings function.
- Fix: Fixed "headers allready sent" php error, if the administration console is opened using http:// only.
- Fix: Fixed problem with wrong language in "new password" mails (accidentally used the admins language instead of user language)
- Fix: Fixed wrong template encoding (utf-8 / 7bit) and a small Quoted Printable issue.
Update 01. March 2011 V2.8.0
- Better Internet-Explorer compatibility of portal- and administration-dialogs.
- Enhanced help- and shop-dialogs.
- Enhanced administration-dialogs.
- Improved security.
- Prepared for Linux compatibility.
- Online-reader (webinterface) shows authentication-state using the same images than the regify-client.
- Better Internet-Explorer compatibility of portal- and administration-dialogs.
- Enhanced help-dialog now showing phone-numbers for support.
- Enhanced shop-dialog(s) now showing phone-number for invoicing support.
- Download pages are containing documentation download, too (currently only german).
- Better displaying of admin-dialogs on small browser-windows.
- Main administration-menu shows information about stuck e-mails and allows fixing (re-send).
- Invoicing allows searching for all transactions of a person, in one click.
- The monthly status-mail now contains information about the number of premium-users that have registered in a given month. Additionally, this function shows the premium-state of these users after a year (only encoded in json encoded, machine-readable values).
- Unavailable administration-menu options are now greyed out for a better overview.
- User-management now shows inactivated users by default, too (yellow state and grey color).
- Calculation of unlock-code is now customizable by the provider (type and length).
- Completely removed options to restart or relength reminder period of transactions.
- If phpMailJob.php recognizes a timeout (4 minutes), all available mails will increase the RETRYS column by 2. This avoids endless mails in case of a script error (if php canceles script).
- User-interface shows a warning image, if a user try's to use attachments greater than 5MB using the web-interface (send online by portal).
- Preloader-image for upload-information is now loaded directly on login page display.
- New option REGIFYDEFAULTIDENTITY to define the identity-file to use for online mailer.
- Possibility to use a java version of regifycmd. Upon this, a Linux version of the regify provider is possible now (this is the main reason to rise the minor build number to 8).
- Included Linux version of AppPack. This allows windows setup creation on Linux systems.
- Optimized some dialogs and language items to get a more provider-neutral context.
- The enforced document now include the hashcode to the filename. So it is impossible to download a document without knowing the document-id and his hashcode (prevent data-leakage).
- The online-viewer for regify-mails allows only non-critical tags to be displayed and filters script, iframe, object and other tags. The functionality of form- and input-tags still persist.
- Renewed tooltip-help (new style and no need for a pre-defined div-container).
- Replaced all round ball icons with alpha-png versions (better displaying on different backgrounds).
- Replaced the step-images with png style blue button step-images.
- LastActivity flags is set for portal logins and direct invitations, too.
- The size of the download in both download-dialogs is now calculated and formated automatically.
- Fix: Fixed Provider-SDK problem with external invitations and invitiationer mailaddress as base64 encoded variable triggering ERROR 14.
- Fix: New members will not get a termination date at 23:59:59 but 00:00:00. As of this, now the first day counts as the first of the free days.
- Fix: Fixed some security issues on different locations.
Update 23. November 2010 V2.7.4
- "forgot password" link on login page.
- Showing telephone numbers for technical and billing support.
- SDK support GROUP-MASTER flag (allowing group access for GROUP-MASTERS).
- Enhanced invoice-handling.
- Mailaddresses and usernames may get a length of 100 chars now.
- "forgot password" link on login page (shows information about how to get a new one).
- portal may show hotline phone-number for technical and billing support.
- Users can get the GROUP-MASTER flag. It enables manipulation of all group-members using the provider-sdk.
- Managing and handling of invoices has been enhanced. You now can display open, payed and cancelled invoices in one dialog.
- Invoices can get filtered by user-id.
- New user-search dialog in Group-Data administration and admin-roles administration.
- Sub-Provider dialog is extended with support phone numbers.
- Better naming in the authentication-dialog enhances understandability of authentication-state.
- Provider-SDK respects new GROUP-MASTER flag, too. This affects the following functions: GroupGet, GroupGetUsers, GroupAddUser, GroupRemoveUser, UserChange, UserGet, UserNewPassword, MailAdd, MailGet and MailDelete.
- The Settings-Dialog is now visible to premium- and standard-users (previously only to premium members).
- Extended the maximum length for usernames to 100 chars (former 45).
- Extended the maximum length for mailaddresses to 100 chars (former 45).
- regify.php returns real name and main mailaddress as login-result, too (affects only internal regify-protocol).
- Fix: fixed premium-membership calculation (only if standard mailcount has changed).
- Fix: fixed case sensitive search using oracle in different administration-dialogs.
- Fix: fixed ignoration of DEFAULTTWOSTEPPROCEDURE flag in phpInvite.php
- Fix: fixed IDS false positives on Google analytics (__utm?) and IBM SingleSignOn (LtpaToken) cookies.
Update 27. September 2010 V2.7.3
- better calculation of rest-time, if group-admin extends the group membership using shop.
- Administration allows grouping and ungrouping of users, too.
- Better compatibility of IDS with Google Analytics cookies and IBM LtpaToken.
- Portal supports optional HTTP proxy for external URL calls.
- SDK features now full transaction history access.
- SDK features now user authentication.
- Special job to delete temporary user-data that is older than 10 Minutes (phpCleanUp.php). Please adapt Taskplaner or task_5min.cmd! This replaces the usage of delage32.exe (remove from task_daily.cmd).
- Invitation to foreign provider supports parameter [ia] (Invitationer Auth-Level) as placeholder for transmission of inviting-parameters to external provider.
- If a group-admin buys premium-membership for his group, and changes the max-account number, the system automatically compensates the rest-time together with the difference between the old number of accounts and the new one.
- Download-pages are showing the current regify-client version.
- Administration allows grouping and ungrouping in user management dialog.
- Users with administrative privileges are not allowed to get deleted anymore.
- Administration prevents errors if an allready assigned address should get assigned to another user.
- Administration menu shows number of open authentication requests (blinks if > 0).
- Overworked administration-lists design (user styles for listfirst, listsecond)
- Fix: fixed a case-sensitivity problem with group user addition (only oracle)
- User-Administration shows number of hits.
- Administration-Dialog automatically switches to SSL url (in case it is only https:// and ONLY_HTTPS = TRUE).
- IDS is adapted to work more tolerant on some special pages.
- Update PHPIDS from V0.6.3.1 to V0.6.4
- New Version of AppPack generates 48x48 regify icon using transparency for executable.
- EMERGENCYURL is only called if MAINTAINMODE is false (no SMS in manual maintenance-mode).
- Fix: Fixed wrong calculation of identity-hash (organisation has been missing).
- Support optional HTTP proxy for external URL calls (foreign provider invite, SMS calls etc.).
- QuickSearchField in Group-Administration (user-side) uses css-class now (additional class div.GroupQuickSearchField to regify.css).
- Added new functionality to register mailaddresses in clearing directly on activation. Currently, registration occurs automatically on first regify-usage. This may be to late and the provider now registers the address directly.
- SDK features now full transaction history access.
- SDK features now user authentication.
- phpLogin.php supports new hash-challenge login method for direct login (globe in client).
- Fix: fixed database insertion problem with message subjects longer than 100 chars (oracle).
- Fix: fixed problem with changing main mailaddress in user-administration (mailhash missing).
- Fix: fixed optical problems in PDF download of history with very long subjects.
- Fix: fixed a problem in SDK function userinvite, if the desired username is submitted, too.
- Fix: fixed a problem printing user-password in case of two step invitations.
- Final test and modifications for automatic update feature.
Update 02. July 2010 V2.7.2
- PDF download of the complete transaction-history available.
- Complete rework of automatic update feature. In future the will be a ZIP file distributed, including all needed files and update_mysql.sql or update_oracle.sql. Now, this content is used for updating. Critical files will not get overwritten.
- Provider informs users and group-administrators about expiring premium-membership by e-mail. It is possible to define one or multiple intervalls to send such an expiration notification.
- Blacklist feature for invitations and registrations. The blacklist prevents registering of mailaddresses from such domains like trash-mail.com, spambog.ru, spamfree24.de and others.
- User-Management shows a new column "group" that indicates the assigned group-id.
- Menu-Option "S" (downloads available) affects the download-link on the login-page, too.
- Removing a user from a group, and if that user has a longer premium-membership time as the assigned group, he will not get a standard-membership in that special case (only if SETPREMIUMANYTIME is FALSE).
- Fix: Viewer for phperror.log fixes wrong displaying of html tags (missing logout link).
- new mail-template 20 (inform user about expiration of his premium-membership)
- Fix: fixed a settings-issue in connection to oracle databases.
Update 24. May 2010 V2.7.1
- Identity-Hash Verfahren implementiert (Clearing muss noch aktualisiert werden)
- Transaktions-History versteckt Doppel-Einträge, wenn der Kunde nicht die erweiterte Ansicht verwendet (vermindert Rückfragen)
- Statistik zeigt die Grafiken nur noch über die letzten 24 Monate.
- Administration erlaubt nicht das hochsetzen des Transaktionslimits bei gruppierten Usern.
- Warnung, wenn Nutzerdaten von authentifizierten Nutzern verändert werden.
- Sicherheitsabfrage für "Authentifizierungsstatus zurücksetzen".
- Neues User-Flag "I" für Benutzer, welche im SDK für eine Einladung einen speziellen User als Einlader angeben dürfen (benötigt also dafür keine Super-User Rechte).
- Gruppieren von Nutzern mit erhöhtem Transaktionslimit ist nicht mehr erlaubt.
- Authentifizierte Nutzer können Anschrift/Orga nicht mehr ändern.
- Mailjob löscht MailJob Lockdatei, wenn diese älter als 4 Minuten ist (Fallback).
- Fix: Fehler bei der Ausstellung von Identitätsdateien behoben (Angabe des AuthLevel fehlte).
- Fix: Fehler in der Anmeldeprozedur behoben (DATABASE: Error inserting with INSERT INTO tbluser SET USERTYPE=11...)
Update 30. April 2010 V2.7.0
- Unterstützung von Oracle als alternatives Datenbank-System zu MySQL.
- Benutzergruppen mit eigener Gruppen-Administrator-Funktion.
- Intrusion Detection System PHPIDS wurde integriert (http://php-ids.org/)
- Einladungen können nun auch über Fremdprovider ausgesprochen werden.
- nicht innerhalb der Wiedervorlage geöffnete Transaktionen werden mit einem halben Punkt dargestellt (und grauem Text), wenn Sie im Anschluß doch geöffnet wurden.
- Das regify-Shopsystem ist nun in großen Teilen durch den Provider anpassbar. Die Unterstützung für eigene Shopsysteme und Anbindung weiterer Zahlungssysteme ist nun deutlich flexibler.
- Willkommensdialog nach Klick auf "Akzeptieren-Link" in den Mails ist neu gegliedert
- bessere Ansprache
- deutlichere Visualisierung zwischen lokaler Installation und Webnutzung
- Korrektur von Aussagen zum Setup-Assistent (startet nicht mehr autom. nach Setup)
- Authentifizierungsdialog wurde überarbeitet und kann nun individuell angepasst werden
- Wenn ein authentifizierter Nutzer eine Einladung ausspricht, so kann (optional) der eingeladene Nutzer direkt eine Authentifizierung erhalten (Net Of Trust).
- Offene Bestellungen können nochmals eingesehen werden (und nochmals in den Shop weiterleiten).
- Stellvertreter-Dialog zeigt nun einen erklärenden Informationstext.
- SDK Funktion <inviteuser> kennt nun neue Parameter „invitation comment“, „personal message“, „username“, „invitationer full name“ und „invitationer organisation name“
- Fünf neue SDK Funtionen für vollständige Gruppenverwaltung hinzugefügt
- Neue SDK Funktion für "neues Kennwort zusenden" hinzugefügt
- Administration erfolgt nun aufgrund von Administrations-Rollen.
- Konfigurationsdialog für Administrations-Rollen hinzugefügt (je Sub-Provider)
- Administration für Benutzergruppen und Domainlisten hinzugefügt
- Administration für Authentifizierung hinzugefügt
- Subprovider-Konfiguration optisch aufgeräumt und in ausklappbare Bereiche unterteilt
- Subprovider-Konfiguration erhielt eine Sicherheitsabfrage für "Subprovider löschen"
- Benutzerverwaltung bietet jetzt auch Sortierung nach "letzte Aktivität"
- Benutzerverwaltung kann User jetzt auch zu "Super-Usern" machen (für Provider-SDK)
- Konfiguration für Fremdprovider-Einladung hinzugefügt (je Sub-Provider)
- Der Statistik-Dialog wurde überarbeitet (übersichtlicher)
- Rechnungsverwaltung zeigt nun mehr Details (kompletter Bestelltext anzeigbar)
- Suche in Benutzern und Gruppen erkennt numerische Eingabe und sucht dann nach UserID
- SDK unterstützt ein deutlich erweitertes "userinvite" (viel mehr Angaben)
- Umfangreiche SDK Funtionen zur Gruppenverwaltung
- Provider erlauben die Angabe von externen Einladungen an Fremdprovider
- der Provider versucht nun, die Clearing-Verbindung für eine User-Session konstant auf einem VPN-Kanal zu halten. Das ist Voraussetzung für den neuen Clearing-Betrieb.
- update.php enthält eine Option um den MySQL Master-Master Replikationsbetrieb vorzubereiten
- Subprovider können nun über STYLE/_LanguageShop.php auch eigene Shop-Sprachtexte angeben
- Die Monitoring-Option "type=monitoring" gibt nun OK, WARNING oder ERROR zurück. So kann besser zwischen kritischen und unkritischen Provider-Zuständen unterschieden werden.
- Das Maintenance-Failover wurde überarbeitet und wirkt nun besser auch mit einem Ausfall des CryptoServer.
- Wenn der Provider aufgrund eines Totalausfalles beim Clearing oder CryptoServer in den Maintenance-Modus geht, dann kann man jetzt eine URL aufrufen lassen (zB SMS-Versand).
- Der monatliche Statusreport an regify kann nun optional zusätzlich in Klartext an eine weitere Mailadresse versendet werden (zB Provider selbst).
- Die zu verwendenden Passwortlängen lassen sich nun Providerweit in der configuration.php definieren. Sprachtexte für zweistufige Anmeldung passen sich automatisch an.
- Menüseite der Nutzer zeigt Premium-Laufzeiten > 10 Jahre als *unbegrenzt*
- Die Session-ID wird bei jeder relevanten Aktion im Portal neu generiert (mehr Sicherheit).
- Der Administrationsdialog besteht nun ebenfalls auf SSL, wenn ONLY_HTTPS = TRUE gesetzt wurde.
- Verzögerung nach Fehl-Logins auf eine Zufallszeit zwischen 1 und 5 Sekunden geändert um Bruteforce-Angriffe deutlich zu erschweren (mehr Sicherheit).
- Nutzer, welche sich in der Community-Version löschten, werden 30 Tage danach endgültig aus der Datenbank gelöscht (ohne manuelles zutun).
- Fehlerhafte Logins (zB Benutzername/Passwort falsch) verursachen eine Zeitverzögerung von ein bis fünf Sekunden (Zufall). Dadurch werden Bruteforce-Angriffe wirkungsvoll gebremst.
- Template 11 erhielt die Anrede des Benutzers
- Template 12 erhielt einen Datum/Zeit Platzhalter.
- Fix: Einladungsdialog hat den Haken für "zweistufiges Kennwortverfahren" bei Fehleingaben im Anschluss vergessen (musste nochmal geklickt werden). Behoben.
- Fix: Problem mit leeren regify Mails behoben (online erstellt), wenn man schnell hintereinander den Erstellen-Dialog öffnet (alte rgf wurde dann vor dem Versand gelöscht).
- Neu: Ablage der rgf-Dateien in extra Unterverzeichnissen.
- Fix: Einladungsdialog-Problem mit ; (semicolon) im Freitext behoben (wird durch : ersetzt)
- Fix: An vielen Stellen wurde die Unterstützung von Sonderzeichen verbessert.
- Fix: Registrierungsseite hat nun einen "Startseite"-Button um zurückzukehren.
- neu: tableUserChoice
- neu: input[type=button] und input[type=submit] bekommen "cursor: pointer;"
- neu: a und a.small erhalten "cursor: pointer;"
- neu: OkDialog
- neu: listsecond hat weissen Hintergrund
- verändert: BrownBox (padding-bottom)
- removed: tableBoxText
- removed: div.MembershipBox
- neu: define('SETPREMIUMANYTIME', TRUE);
- neu: define('IDSPATH', "");
- neu: define('IDSTRESHOLD', TRUE);
- neu: define('EMERGENCYURL', "");
- neu: define('SHOPCURRENCY', "EUR");
- neu: define('CUSTOMSHOP', FALSE);
- neu: define('ORDERPAGEUSER', "");
- neu: define('ORDERPAGEADMIN', "");
- neu: define('USERPASSWORDLENGTH', 8);
- neu: define('USERPASSWORDLENGTHTWOSTEP', 12);
- neu: define('INVITATIONAUTHTOLEVEL', 0);
- neu: define('INVITATIONAUTHONLYSDK', TRUE);
- neu: define('AUTHTRANSMITURL', $url);
- neu: define('AUTHTRANSMITURLGOODRESULT', "100");
- neu: include_once("funcForm.php"); nach funcGadget.php
- neu: $AdminRoles
- entfernen: AUTHALLOWPERSON
- entfernen: DEFAULTAUTHENTICATIONSTYLE