The current AddIn for Microsoft Outlook is available for the following versions:
- Outlook 2010 (32 Bit, only legacy with no support)
- Outlook 2013 (32 Bit & 64 Bit)
- Outlook 2016 (32 Bit & 64 Bit)
- Outlook 2019 (32 Bit & 64 Bit)
Please respect that we're no longer supporting Outlook 2003, 2007 or 2010. Running this e-mail client is also no longer secure. Please consider upgrading to a newer version or how about trying Mozilla Thunderbird?
The AddIn for Microsoft Outlook offers the following functions:
- create new regify e-mails
- forward, reply and reply all using regify
- reconvert regify mails to ordinary e-mails
- automatically reconvert while receiving
- configure regify settings (account settings)
- invite new users to regify
The Outlook AddIn is installed automatically (in the correct version) during setup of the regify client. If you do not like to install the Outlook AddIn during setup, please refer the "regify client software deployment documentation" for possible options. It is provided to you by your regify provider.