- 1 Information
- 2 regify client release versions
- 2.1 2022-04-19 / Client V4.4.4 (public release for MacOS)
- 2.2 2021-12-06 / Client V4.4.3 (public release for Windows)
- 2.3 2021-01-28 / Client V4.4.2 (public release for Windows, Mac and Linux)
- 2.4 2020-05-12 / Client V4.4.1 (public release for Windows, Mac and Linux)
- 2.5 2020-01-20 / Client V4.4.0 (public major release for Windows, Mac and Linux)
- 2.6 2019-02-14 / Client V4.3.5 (public release for Windows and Mac)
- 2.7 2018-11-28 / Client V4.3.4 (public release for Windows)
- 2.8 2018-08-17 / Client V4.3.3 (public release for Windows)
- 2.9 2018-08-08 / Client V4.3.2 (public release for Windows and Linux)
- 2.10 2018-05-09 / Client V4.3.1 (public release for Windows and Mac)
- 2.11 2018-04-25 / Client V4.3.0 (public release for Windows and Mac)
- 2.12 2017-12-19 / Client V4.2.6 (public release for Windows, Linux and Mac)
- 2.13 2017-08-02 / Client V4.2.5 (public release for Windows)
- 2.14 2017-06-07 / Client V4.2.4 (public release for Windows, Linux and Mac)
- 2.15 2016-12-22 / Client V4.2.3 (public release for Windows)
- 2.16 2016-11-28 / Client V4.2.2 (public release for Windows)
- 2.17 2016-11-23 / Client V4.2.1 (public release for Windows and Linux)
- 2.18 2016-04-28 / Client V4.2.0 (public release for Windows, Mac and Linux)
- 2.19 2015-11-20 / Client V4.1.4 (public release for Windows)
- 2.20 2015-09-07 / Client V4.1.3 (public release for Linux and Mac)
- 2.21 2015-07-22 / Client V4.1.2 (public release)
- 2.22 2015-06-08 / Client V4.1.1 (public release)
- 2.23 2015-05-18 / Client V4.1.0 (public release for Windows and Linux)
- 2.24 2014-12-12 / Client V4.0.2 (internal release only)
- 2.25 2014-10-20 / Client V4.0.1 (public release for Mac only)
- 2.26 2014-07-22 / Client V4.0.0 (public release)
- 2.27 2013-04-26 / Client V3.10.0 (public release)
- 2.28 2012-11-05 / Client V3.9.2 (public release)
- 2.29 2012-09-24 / Client V3.9 (public release)
- 2.30 2012-03-28 / Client V3.8.3 (public release)
- 2.31 2012-02-03 / Client V3.8.2 (public release)
- 2.32 2011-09-24 / Client V3.7.23 (public release)
- 2.33 2011-09-19 / Client V3.7.21
- 2.34 2011-03-04 / Client V3.6.5 (public release)
- 2.35 2011-02-02 / Client V3.6.4 (internal release)
- 2.36 2011-01-05 / Client V3.6.3 (public release)
- 2.37 2010-12-30 / Client V3.6.2 (internal release)
- 2.38 2010-10-22 / Client V3.6.0 (internal release)
- 2.39 2010-07-28 / Client V3.5.20
- 2.40 2010-07-26 / Client V3.5.19
- 2.41 2010-05-18 / Client V3.5.18
- 2.42 2010-02-11 / Client V3.5.17
- 2.43 2010-02-08 / Client V3.5.16
- 2.44 2010-01-18 / Client V3.5.15
This page contains the last few change-logs for the regify client software.
regify client release versions
2022-04-19 / Client V4.4.4 (public release for MacOS)
Patch update for regify client and regipay client (MacOS only)
- New: Updated Apple signatures for the setups.
2021-12-06 / Client V4.4.3 (public release for Windows)
Patch update for regify client (not regipay, Windows only)
- Fix: We got report that there is a very rare condition where Outlook/Exchange confuses the recipient address if there is more than one address book entry with the same first name, last name and email name part and specific environment was given. The Outlook AddIn is now observing message recipients pre- and post-conversion to correct this Outlook/Exchange issue if needed.
2021-01-28 / Client V4.4.2 (public release for Windows, Mac and Linux)
Patch update for regify client (not regipay)
- New: Linux-Version is now using QT backend to prevent issues with missing libwebkitgtk version in many distributions.
- Fix: Better archive store detection (prevent using archives to store final regimail).
2020-05-12 / Client V4.4.1 (public release for Windows, Mac and Linux)
- New: The regify client setup will identify Interlink (a Thunderbird alternative) on Windows and Linux. If found, it installs the regify AddIn for Thunderbird (which is compatible).
- New: If error 10 (wrong password) or 18 (old password) comes up, the program asks you directly to open the settings dialog. This is especially helpful for regipay client.
- Fix: Replacing [REALNAME] placeholder in message body did not work.
- Fix: Enhanced speed while creating reply messages (especially for huge email bodies).
- Fix: Updated copyright year in program headline.
- New: Registry option to skip stores for regimail writing/sending (eg archives). Offers a fix for problems with archive accounts.
- Fix: Enhanced logging for store selection.
2020-01-20 / Client V4.4.0 (public major release for Windows, Mac and Linux)
- New: From version 4.4, there is a regify client and a regipay client for Windows and Mac.
- The regipay client is dedicated for viewing regipay messages. It is smaller and does not come with any AddIns.
- The regify client is still able to show regipay messages, in case someone needs both regimail and regipay.
- For Linux, we stay with the generic regify client.
- New: Supporting new regimail product logo.
- New: Splitting display of regimail message body and header to decrease attack vectors (no attack known yet).
- New: Enhanced printing functions (better compatibility on Mac and Linux).
- New: Supporting file extension .rgp (dedicated for regipay only).
- New: Supporting HTML tags in email signature (only affecting standalone sending).
- New: Mac version able to send regimails using Apple Mail (no SMTP settings needed).
- New: Enhanced installation script for Windows, needs less mouse clicks for installation.
- New: Opening .rgf and .rgp files from command-line now also possible using URL scheme (file://c:\message.rgf).
- Internal: Updated standalone message editor component (better compatibility on Windows 10).
- Internal: Removed bubble help system.
- Internal: Mac OS setups are now also notarized to prevent warnings during installation.
- Fix: Fix Content-Disposition MIME header for sending messages with standalone client
- Supports new regimail product logo.
- Requires no longer .NET Framework 3.5. Instead, Framework 4.5.1 is the new requirement.
- The AddIn startup should be faster now.
- Newer Windows versions don't need to activate .NET 3.5 support anymore.
- Older Windows versions will need to download .NET 4.5.1 framework for installation.
- The handling of special constellations with multiple Exchange accounts is enhanced (sending account).
- More tolerant with corrupt Exchange profiles (eg missing SMTPAddress property).
- Supports new regimail product logo.
- Also supporting 64 bit versions of Thunderbird
- NOTE: Thunderbird AddOn support will end with Thunderbird 60. Newer Thunderbird versions are no longer supported!
2019-02-14 / Client V4.3.5 (public release for Windows and Mac)
- New: Setup needs two mouse clicks less than before (less user confusion).
- New: Windows setup will identify future "regipay" installations and clean them up before installing ("regipay" is a new upcoming simple regipay client).
- New: Mac client now coming in 64 bit. By this, error "regify client is not optimized for your Mac and needs to be updated." is going away.
- New: Setup will identify Outlook 2019, too.
- New: Enhance functionality with S/MIME signed messages. At least, the regimail is created in a way that it is readable for the recipient (get rid of smime.p7m file).
- New: Display error message if S/MIME encryption is used with regimail and no mixed handling is possible.
- Fix: Fixed issues with automatic reconversion. Sometimes, if incoming message contains some OLE object, it triggered reconversion for non regify mails.
2018-11-28 / Client V4.3.4 (public release for Windows)
- New: Added compatibility with Outlook 2019 (Beta)
- Fix: Under Windows 10 October 2018 Update (1809), sending or converting a regimail triggers "System Error. Code: 18. There are no more files" exception.
- Fix: Fixed issues choosing the wrong outbox folder in situations with several mixed exchange accounts.
2018-08-17 / Client V4.3.3 (public release for Windows)
Patch-Update Just fixing a Windows installer issue due to AntiVirus false alerts. No automatic updates for this release. It is just for people who download and install the first time.
2018-08-08 / Client V4.3.2 (public release for Windows and Linux)
Patch-Update, mainly for the Outlook and Thunderbird AddIns
Outlook 2013 and 2016:
- Fix: Fix message staying in drafts folder after using reply with regimail and clicking ordinary "Send" button.
- Fix: Enhanced AddIn loading time.
- Fix: Fixed empty body message in case the message was composed from outside (eg Word -> Share -> as attachment).
- Fix: Enhanced logging and error message in case of failure during regify client execution.
- Fix: Fixed some issues with Outlook Account assignment if regimail is sent with email account which is not the default one.
- Fix: Email addresses with special characters like #$%&' were denied.
- Fix: Sometimes, if an S/MIME email was currently selected, the AddIn denied sending complaining not an email item.
- Fix: Allow multiple attachments with the same filename (auto rename)
- Fix: Fixed compatibility issues with Thunderbird 60
- Fix: Real user name was not updated locally after it was changed in provider.
2018-05-09 / Client V4.3.1 (public release for Windows and Mac)
- Fix: Fix issues with PAC-file requests to PAC servers who do not accept POST requests. Now using GET requests.
- Fix: Fix issues with UTF8 decoding of regify provider message templates (see help here)
2018-04-25 / Client V4.3.0 (public release for Windows and Mac)
- New: Added language support for Simplified Chinese.
- New: Added some tool tip help for reminder period in standalone client.
- New: Now regify Client for Mac is a 64 bit application so MacOS stops complaining.
- Fix: Solved issue with missing icon for rgf-files in Mac Mail.
- Fix: If password reset was triggered from client and email address was entered with uppercase characters, it failed.
- Internal: Updated compiler base to most recent version.
- Internal: Protocol enhancements regarding future representative functions for underlying SDK.
- New: Enhanced compatibility up to current version 59.0b2 (still in development).
- New: Windows-Installer making sure that .NET 3.5 is available for Outlook AddIn.
2017-12-19 / Client V4.2.6 (public release for Windows, Linux and Mac)
- Fix: Local protection password turned invalid after regify password has changed which leads to the need of a client configuration reset.
- Fix: Enhanced some misleading sentences in the Windows installer.
- Fix: Fixed scaling problems on MacOS High Sierra with Retina Display.
- Fix: Fixed crash in Outlook AddIn together with ActiveSync email accounts.
- Fix: Fixed annoying Outlook messages if not connected to Exchange Server.
- Fix: Added some error messages in case someone tries to add contacts, notes or calendar entries to a regimail in Outlook (which is not allowed due to an Outlook bug).
- Fix: If both regify client and regibox manager are installed on Mac OS, a double click on an RGF attachment opened regibox manager instead of regify client.
2017-08-02 / Client V4.2.5 (public release for Windows)
- Fix: Fixed error MAPI_E_NOT_FOUND in regify Outlook AddIn.
2017-06-07 / Client V4.2.4 (public release for Windows, Linux and Mac)
- Fix: Removed "unknown developer" warning during installation on Mac OSX
- Fix: Fixed Thunderbird AddIn incompatibility with Version >= 52.1.1
- Fix: In Thunderbird AddIn, some 4 bytes utf8 characters have not been encoded correctly in subject.
- Fix: Fixed issue with 4byte Unicode characters in subject (displayed wrong in regify client header display on Linux)
- Fix: Added some more flexibility in case Outlook is off-line or not able to access Exchange server (Message "We can't complete this because we can't contact the server right now.")
- Fix: Outlook 2016 AddIn failed to create a copy from original message if regimail was sent using "inline response" on OL 2016.
- Fix: Sometimes Outlook AddIn was not able to determine the sender account in Outlook (with Exchange only). Now using the regify client configuration as fall-back.
- Internal: Updated libcurl library to also support IDN domains (Windows client only)
2016-12-22 / Client V4.2.3 (public release for Windows)
- Update: Enhanced icons for "Standard Setup" and "Custom Setup".
- Update: Enhanced description of the various Outlook AddIn features in "Custom Setup".
- Fix: Fixed problem in installer who was not able to correctly detect Outlook 2013/2016 32 bit on 64 bit Windows.
- Note: This update does not come automatically as it is of no benefit on already installed clients.
2016-11-28 / Client V4.2.2 (public release for Windows)
- Fix: Fixed error message about wrong version of redemption.dll in Office 2010 AddIn (Office 2013 and 2016 are not affected).
2016-11-23 / Client V4.2.1 (public release for Windows and Linux)
- Fix: Fixed issue creating a regimail file in regify client if attached file is from a path with single quote in name.
- Fix: Fixed an issue if regify client was password secured and some hardware changed.
- Update: Now downloading updates from secure https connection (https://pkgs.regify.com).
- Update: Enhanced error messages if SSL certificate check was the reason for an issue.
- Linux: Updated client to use webkit-3 instead of webkit-1.
- Linux: Fixed invalid session issue while opening web portal (in fact an issue of xdg-open. We now do our own default browser detection and use xdg-open only as fallback).
- Fix: Fixed OLAddIn problem if all options to get the senders email address fail and the first item in Sent folder is not a mailitem. The fixed error was "The COM-Object of type "System.__ComObject" can not be converted to MailItem..."
- Fix: Fixed a small bug causing the OLAddIn to use a sender mail-address which is not a valid SMTP mail-address (X400 style name).
- Update: Enhanced handling of InlineResponse messages (sometimes it failed to reply).
- Update: Updated Redemption objects component to version 5.11.
2016-04-28 / Client V4.2.0 (public release for Windows, Mac and Linux)
- Enhanced identity file dialogues (link to help etc).
- Utilize new GUI colours to better fit to new provider design.
- Now displaying provider name in configuration dialogue.
- Fix: Prevent multiple checks for update in some conditions.
- Fix: Fixed problem to be unable to unselect proxy if something is entered in proxy URL field.
- More stable now by using better regify connectivity.
- Adding "(regify original)" to messages subject if stored unencrypted in sent-items sub folder.
- Fix: Fixed several errors with Exchange reported by users.
- Fix: Setup now also detects Office 2016 to install correct Outlook AddIn.
2015-11-20 / Client V4.1.4 (public release for Windows)
- Changed setup to work around a permanent false alert of Trend Micro Antivirus Scanner.
2015-09-07 / Client V4.1.3 (public release for Linux and Mac)
This is the first Mac-OS version offering an HTML editor for formatted message writing and the e-mail setup assistant!
Client (Patch release for Mac-OS and Linux only):
- Fixed not working "print" button on Linux in standard reading dialogue.
- Fixed non-working "Display" button for regipay viewing in Linux version (only on some distributions).
- Fixed non-working CTRL+C in reading dialogue on Linux.
- Fixed problems opening attached files if the filename contained a blank character.
- Fixed incompatibility with most recent Mac-OS Yosemite patch of apple.
- No longer able to connect to the Internet.
- Thus, unable to configure initially (always saying it misses configuration).
2015-07-22 / Client V4.1.2 (public release)
- Enhanced update mechanism for internal HTML-editor component (standalone usage).
- Fixed standalone editor issues on Mac-OS Yosemite
- Added compatibility with Thunderbird 38.
- Enhanced .NET 3.5 detection.
- Fixed non-silent Outlook AddIn (2013) setup if setup was called using /qn option.
2015-06-08 / Client V4.1.1 (public release)
- Enhanced status dialogue while SMTP sending (only standalone mode).
- Fixed a bug that encrypted an e-mail twice in case the user pressed "new regimail" followed by "send regimail" in OL 2007 or 2010.
2015-05-18 / Client V4.1.0 (public release for Windows and Linux)
- Now supports formatting in standalone creation mode (only Win and Mac).
- Adopted user interface design to the new design of the regify provider V4.
- Blue and flat main buttons.
- Using white flat icons.
- Added new automatic update feature for centralized update provisioning.
- Installer now containing old Outlook AddIn for Outlook 2007 to 2010 (32 Bit) and new Outlook AddIn for Outlook 2013 (32 and 64 Bit).
- Added a new SMTP e-mail setup assistant for standalone mode (trying to automatically get SMTP settings).
- Now supporting reconversion on IMAP accounts, too.
- Fixed a few bugs regarding other character sets in attachment names.
- Completely re-furbished code infrastructure.
- Added new Outlook AddIn to installer
- Now based on .NET 3.5.
- Supporting Outlook 2013 in 32 and 64 bit.
- Supporting multiple files with same filename as attachments (auto-renaming).
- Fixed problems with Exchange resource accounts.
- Outlook 2007 and 2010 (32 bit) still using the existing Outlook AddIn.
2014-12-12 / Client V4.0.2 (internal release only)
- Added new registry option to deny any sending activities of the regify client.
- Added PAC proxy support for customize.ini.
2014-10-20 / Client V4.0.1 (public release for Mac only)
- Enhanced compatibility to MacOS Yosemite (MacOS 10.10)
2014-07-22 / Client V4.0.0 (public release)
- Complete new user interface.
- Offers CC: field for standalone mode.
- Checking for updates after closing the client.
- Showing additional tips at the first start (standalone client).
- One code-basis for Windows, Linux and MacOS client builds.
- No longer needing cacert.pem file.
- Using new proxy dialogue.
- Updated libcurl component.
- Now supporting PAC files for proxy usage.
- Added a "complete reset" option to program password dialogue.
- Enhanced utf8 detection and added some logging for filename parameters.
- Added automatic configuration update in response to provider config checksum.
- Mac version supporting built-in Mac address book.
- SMTP sending now shows real SMTP sending progress (no fake progress anymore).
- Now supporting Thunderbird V24.
- Fixed a few bugs
2013-04-26 / Client V3.10.0 (public release)
- Automatic update of provider configuration on each client update (logo, default template etc.).
- SMTP sending in standalone mode now supports TLS security (STARTTLS). Now supporting gmail etc.
- Fix: Fixed problems on displays with changed DPI settings.
- Now supporting Thunderbird V17.
- Fixed problems with embedded images in forwarded messages.
- Now supporting Office 2013 (32 Bit).
- Fixed issues in recognizing incomming emails with activated auto-reconvert.
2012-11-05 / Client V3.9.2 (public release)
- Fix: Fixed sponsor message counting negative values.
- Fix: Fixed sponsor message not displaying the provider name.
- Fix: Fixed setup problem with Office 2013 RTM version (still not officially supportet).
2012-09-24 / Client V3.9 (public release)
- New: Users do not need to remember the regify provider they are assigned to (mailaddress and password is sufficient).
- New: More easy login and provider selection using regify provider lookup service.
- New: No need to download regify-client from correct provider anymore.
- New: Supports Thunderbird up to V15.
- New: Full unicode support for complete asian and eastern languages.
- New: Printer selection for printing regipay documents.
- New: Sponsor-message is reduced to 3 seconds.
- New: Changing the regify provider does no longer need manual file deletions.
- New: Full unicode support for complete asian and eastern languages.
- Fix: Reconversion now also works with all kind of mailaccount types.
2012-03-28 / Client V3.8.3 (public release)
- New: Supports Thunderbird up to V11 - V14.
2012-02-03 / Client V3.8.2 (public release)
- New: Supports Thunderbird up to V9.
- New: Thunderbird AddIn supports reconversion (only for POP accounts).
- New: Support for regipay "4 button dialog".
- New: Support for regimail private feature.
- New: Enhanced error-messages dialog incl. user-help.
- New: Reply using Lotus Notes.
- Int: Some important files are now digitally signed with a vendor certificate (regify AG).
- Int: Unified and overworked authentication images.
- Int: Printing the message forces system to also print background images (better results).
- Int: Enhanced image detection and displaying in HTML bodies.
- Int: Enhanced some unicode and UTF8 related issues.
- Int: Outlook AddIn now checks for stuck regify mails in draft folder.
- Fix: Fixed refresh-problem on some Windows 7 systems (message-window only white until resize).
- Fix: Fixed citate problem on Outlook (added some weird characters like ? and / on the beginning).
- Fix: Fixed Outlook AddIn sending unencrypted in case of crashes in regify client.
- Fix: Fixed some rare wrong subject encoding in Outlook AddIn.
2011-09-24 / Client V3.7.23 (public release)
- New: Supports Thunderbird up to V7
- New: Supports french language.
- New: fully supports proxy server with no further IE dependencies (now uses cURL).
- Int: remembers the last 1000 message answers (previous has been 250 messages).
- Int: usage of new and more secure auto-login feature for website.
- Int: new [REGIFY]DebugLevel option in regify_client.ini.
- Fix: Fixed problems on files with more than 26 attachments.
- Fix: Fixed display error on some systems (regify message was white until window resize).
2011-09-19 / Client V3.7.21
- special purpose release
2011-03-04 / Client V3.6.5 (public release)
- Int: Contains newest client-SDK V2.7.0.
2011-02-02 / Client V3.6.4 (internal release)
- New: Setup contains the newest Thunderbird AddIn (V1.00).
- Fix: Fixed Thunderbird AddIn problems while using the attachment in forwarded mails (nsmail.dat).
- Int: HTML Body's are getting filtered against some unwanted html attributes.
2011-01-05 / Client V3.6.3 (public release)
- New: Setup contains the newest Thunderbird AddIn (V0.99).
- Fix: Password adoption works with no CryptoValidate entry, too (detect invalid password).
2010-12-30 / Client V3.6.2 (internal release)
- New: regify-Client detects old machine-code algorithm and converts old data to new one. Most users do not need to enter their passwords again!
2010-10-22 / Client V3.6.0 (internal release)
(This release needs regify-provider 2.7.4 or newer)
- New: Setup contains the new Thunderbird AddIn (V0.95).
- New: Check-button for entered regify connection (in settings-dialog).
- New: Assistant needs only username/password. Mailaddress and full name is gathered through the regify-provider.
- Int: The client has been compiled using the newest PB compiler 4.50.
- Int: First use assistant recognizes more Lotus Notes variations, too (no SMTP settings in Assistant).
- Int: Message open history saves hashcode instead of filename to identify the previously opened messages.
- Int: regify-client uses %APPDATA%\regify for storing his data. Old configurations are getting recognized and changed automatically.
- Int: Overworked base64 encoding in standalone smtp client.
- Int: Reading-dialog replaces some mozilla css-styles with some standard-styles (better displaying of thunderbird-generated messages).
- Fix: Fixed a problem with cursor-focus in settings-dialog.
- New: regifyGetURL method now available (supports proxy, too).
- New: regifyComposeContainer -> strSenderName is optional now (empty = name from regify-portal account)
- New: New function regifyGetRealUsername() and regifyGetUserMailaddress() to retrieve the real name and the main mailaddress of the currently logged in user.
2010-07-28 / Client V3.5.20
(This release needs regify-provider 2.7.3 or newer)
- New: Thunderbird reply function (no need for an addin in this case).
- New: Better HTML to ASCII conversion for zitate (now correctly handles lists).
- New: Direct-Login (globe in main menu) now uses a hash challenge to prevent the function from missuses (needs Portal V2.7.3 or newer).
- Fix: Fixed wrong HTML Reply on UTF-8 encoded headers (some outlook mails).
2010-07-26 / Client V3.5.19
- New: At first usage, the regify-client will show a hint about to use Outlook and Lotus notes as preferred method.
- Fix: Fixed missing LineBreaks in displaying utf-8 encoded ascii message body's.
Outlook AddIn V3.7.1
- New: Support for Outlook 2010
- New: silent sending for all Outlook Versions (no send/receive popup)
- Fix: fixed problems with certificate encoding (utf-8 - ascii) and handling
2010-05-18 / Client V3.5.18
- New: a new registry option 'DenyUpdateCheck' allows administrators to prevent any update checks of the regify client software. See regify_SWDeployment.pdf.
- New: commandline-option /COMPOSE to pre-define fields in regify-client (write-mode)
- New: reply using standalone-client (if SMTP is configured)
- New: new customize.ini options "DisableURL", "DisableSMTP" and "DisableUpdates". See regify_SWDeployment.pdf.
- Inf: New outlook-style icon for "reply using outlook"
- Fix: Fixed windows ordering problem with "request identity-file" dialog
- Fix: Username inserted to default-template is now encoded using utf-8
Outlook AddIn V3.6.14
- Fix: fixed a problem on foreign language systems (error 13 on startup)
- Fix: fixed name-resolution issue on some Exchange/ActiveDirectory configurations
- New: Transmits IdentityHash to clearing using CKeyAndHash (does not affect old clearing)
- New: Setup no longer installs to folder including a special char ((r))
- New: Setup no longer inserts startmenu-entries using a special char
2010-02-11 / Client V3.5.17
- New: Prepare_Installation.exe additionally searches environment-variable %NOTESDATA% to find a Lotus Notes installation (only if #HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Lotus\Notes\Path and #HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Lotus\Notes\DataPath failed.
Outlook AddIn V3.6.11
- New: messages that have been opened using "new regify mail" allow to click "send regify", too.
2010-02-08 / Client V3.5.16
(internal release on demo-portal only)
- New: client uses Arial as fixed font (better display on changed DPI settings)
- Fix: fixed some tab-order related problems
- Fix: on some systems, single saved files lost their extension
Outlook AddIn V3.6.9
- New: reconverted messages will get sensitivity "private" (if supported by OL client)
- Fix: fixed error while automatic reconversion of regify files (error 13)
- New: assistant uses Arial as fixed font (better display on changed DPI settings)
- New: Lotus Notes related settings and some other setup-related stuff is exported to Prepare_Installation.exe wich will get executed during MSI setup.
2010-01-18 / Client V3.5.15
- New: client supports http-proxy settings now
- Fix: Fixed some image-related problems
- New: Display of senders identity shows auth-level now
Outlook AddIn V3.6.9
- New: Better error-text in case an OL version 2000 or 2002 is getting used.