From regify WIKI
- 1 2017-08-15 / regibox V1.4.1 (public release)
- 2 2017-05-08 / regibox V1.4.0 (public release)
- 3 2016-07-11 / regibox V1.3.2 (public release)
- 4 2016-03-21 / regibox V1.3.1 (public release)
- 5 2015-12-16 / regibox V1.3.0 (public release)
- 6 2015-10-14 / regibox V1.2.2 (public release)
- 7 2015-09-22 / regibox V1.2.1 (public release)
- 8 2015-09-18 / regibox V1.2 (public release)
- 9 2015-08-26 / regibox V1.1.3 (public release)
- 10 2015-07-07 / regibox V1.1.2 (public release)
- 11 2015-06-19 / regibox V1.1.1 (public release)
- 12 2015-05-19 / regibox V1.1.0 (initial public release)
2017-08-15 / regibox V1.4.1 (public release)
- Internal: Added an error message in case the email address of a provider request is not set for whatever reason.
It is an enhancement for trouble shooting and prevent of potential data loss.
2017-05-08 / regibox V1.4.0 (public release)
- New: Mac OSX version of regibox manager available.
- New: "Restore latest version" from recovery folder files (restores file to original location).
- New: "Delete past versions" function for files, folders and boxes (mainly to save storage).
- New: Deeper integration into Windows File Explorer (additional icon in main area left and automatic favorite shortcut).
- New: Bandwidth limitation for up- and download (settings).
- New: Show current fill status of the users regify account in "manage regiboxes" dialogue.
- New: "Network share mode" to make regibox more reliable on network share home directories (settings).
- New: Activity history offers to export the current content to clipboard in CSV format (simply paste to Excel, Calc etc).
- Better icons to differentiate between your own and others regiboxes in "manage regiboxes" dialogue.
- Enhanced regibox invitation e-mail templates.
- Now showing invitation status in "manage regiboxes" to see if I'm the owner of the regibox or not.
- New status colors are better to see (local, non-local, current, conflict etc).
- Fix: Fixed repeating error message if user tried to create a new regibox while connected to a provider which does not support regibox at all.
- Fix: Fixed some typos in language sentences.
- Internal: Try to get customized invitation e-mail templates from the connected regify provider (starting with provider version 4.1).
- Internal: rgbx file format now also containing box owner information field.
- Internal: No login to the regify provider anymore on every start of regibox manager.
- Internal: Enhanced thread management for less CPU consumption.
- Internal: Reduced network traffic to nearly 1/3 by doing much less SSL handshakes (faster / less traffic / also relieving the provider).
2016-07-11 / regibox V1.3.2 (public release)
- New: Different regibox-icons in TreeView, depending if you are the box-owner (little star attached) or not (normal icon).
- Fix: Fixed issues with permanent deletion of files (deletion was not synchronized in some constellations).
- Fix: Fixed some missing file-list refresh events (manual refresh using F5 was needed in some rare cases).
- Fix: Added a check to prevent leading or trailing spaces and colons in folder-names and file-names on MacOS and Linux (as Windows is not able to handle them later).
- Fix: Fixed some general synchronization issues with files bigger than 4.29 GB.
- Fix: Enhanced handling of synchronization failures in case of interrupted uploads (local copy off on other clients).
2016-03-21 / regibox V1.3.1 (public release)
- New: Reduced CPU usage in idle mode (background) by factor 5.
- New: Enhanced invitation template to point to regibox downloads only.
- New: Updated regify default identity file.
- New: Faster folder scans.
- Fix: Better traffic management if a connected regify provider is in maintenance mode.
- Fix: Fixed problems on file sync if user profile contains non ASCII characters on Windows.
- Fix: Added keyboard functionality (cursor up/down) on "missed notifier popup" dialogue.
- Fix: Fixed problems if filenames started with trailing periods (~).
- Fix: Right click on a folder sometimes disabled the options to publish/unpublish files entries.
- Fix: Fixed problems in invitations if user name contained non ASCII characters.
2015-12-16 / regibox V1.3.0 (public release)
- New activity history dialogue showing all history and offering several filter functions.
- New icon color scheme in SysTray: Blue = Idle, Green = Activity, Red = Error
- SysTray icon showing golden star if notifiers happened. This allows you to see notifiers if you missed them.
- Several smaller enhancements:
- GUI is much more responsive during synchronization.
- No more flickering entries if synchronization happens in other folders.
- Enhanced error handling with better error messages.
- Enhanced invitation templates text.
- Notifier window can get closed by clicking on the content area.
- Completely reworked the internal synchronization engine.
- Upload in up to five streams at the same time.
- More stable detection of changes.
- Enhanced scalability and speed with many files.
- More stable if synchronization was interrupted (eg by power loss).
- Enhanced speed and reduced CPU usage and disk IO due to database enhancements.
- No longer sending .rgb files in invitations. All regibox managers from 1.2.2 or newer are understanding the new .rgbx format.
- Fix: Fixed some French translation issues.
- Fix: Fixed issue in displaying file date/time if timezone changed or between daylight saving.
- Fix: Fixed accidental detection of Thumbs.db files (Windows).
- Fix: Keep displaying tree-view selection on the left if tree-view is loosing focus (Windows only).
- Fix: Stop regibox manager from pulling information from regify provider twice a second in some rare circumstances.
2015-10-14 / regibox V1.2.2 (public release)
- Fix: Fixed issues during recovery of deleted files and versions.
- Fix: Fixed "database locked" error-messages during synchronization of bigger boxes.
2015-09-22 / regibox V1.2.1 (public release)
- Fix: Fixed problems during file recovery (did not recover in some circumstances).
2015-09-18 / regibox V1.2 (public release)
- New: Option to map the regibox folder as new drive (Windows only).
- New: Option to show a notifier (pop-up) on new files, folders and versions in your regiboxes. Also notifies you if invited users start to synchronize your box.
- New: Option to drop membership of regiboxes you have been invited to.
- New: "Manage regiboxes" is now showing the owner and creation date of the boxes.
- New: Help function on main screen ("?" button) to give hints about the usage.
- New: Check free space on affected drives and warn user if minimum size is reached.
- Fix: Fixed several synchronization issues.
- Fix: Enhanced the invitation template to be better understood.
- Fix: Displaying issues in "Manage regiboxes" dialogue and "box properties" if a regibox description contains line-feeds.
- Fix: E-mail account configuration assistant always appeared in German language.
- Updated registration of file types to also accept .rgbx extension (will become the new standard).
- Enhanced notifier pop-up code to consume less CPU power.
2015-08-26 / regibox V1.1.3 (public release)
- New: Enhanced members dialogue to also show if a user accepted the box invitation (only working for new invitations or if you re-sync your box).
- Fix: Fixed "Save Copy As..." dialogue to pre-fill the filename and ensure correct extension (versions).
- Fix: Fixed "Open Temporary Copy" function to add the version number to the filename in order to allow several versions to be opened at the same time (versions).
- Fix: Did some typo corrections and added some more French translation.
- Fix: Enhanced GUI update functionality to refresh more often automatically (instead of manually pressing F5).
- Updated libcurl to version 18.104.22.168 in order to fix several issues with NTLM proxy servers (memory exhaust in some rare circumstances).
2015-07-07 / regibox V1.1.2 (public release)
- New: Autocomplete for e-mail addresses and names during invitation (by using previous entered data)
- New: Added some more enhanced notification messages.
- New: Keep "new regibox" button enabled but display "need regibox account" in case it is pressed by a non regibox member (easier to understand).
- Fix: Doubleclick on tree folders does no longer collapse them.
- Fix: Removed SMTP copy option as it is not supported any more.
- Fix: Suppressing success information if sending an invitation using SMTP failed.
- Fix: Adding more tolerance for trailing and leading spaces in entered e-mail addresses.
- Fix: Auto-clean local database if a box is marked as deleted by the creator.
- Fix: Enhanced detection of folder changes on box root level.
- Fix: Fixed displaying red synchronization symbol even if no sync happens (rare case).
- Fix: Fixed problems in box handling if invited user has only "read" permissions.
2015-06-19 / regibox V1.1.1 (public release)
- Fixed many problems with detection of renamed files and folders.
2015-05-19 / regibox V1.1.0 (initial public release)
First release of regibox for Windows and Linux.